1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypermotard Gallery

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Standard.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mines kinda done aesthetically now....so it wont look much different....amazing isn't it - thrown the best part of 1k at it and it looks no different bar the handguards (and they should have been on there in the first place...!) - clutch line replacement next with a hel jobbie...
    IMG_20160524_064219.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Got a couple of days off work and had to drop something into East London sharpish, so on the hyper I went! :grinning:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sort that exhaust out! : )

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Yeah.... I thought it was broken!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Haha! No moneys to sort the exhaust out at the moment! :thumbsdown: It is something I wanna do, I'd love a high level Termi so maybe in a couple of years! :blush: :tonguewink:

7. Haha! See above! ^^^^ Slowly slowly catchy monkey!! :tonguewink:

8. There's a full termi race Exhuast on eBay £650 not just the end can complete Dave, typical when I was looking couldn't find one second hand,

9. Nice! :thumbsup: Having the timing chain done on my car so money is going on that! :confused: :tearsofjoy: I will eventually save up and get a termi! :raisedhands:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fuck the car, get the pipe and ride the bike instead lol, nah totally understand chap, anyway she still looks sweet with the stock pipe,can I just ask did you purposely set out to buy the black stealth model as I have the same ??

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not intentionally no! Went to look at them at Hyside, sat on this one and bought it there and then! Personally I prefer the stealth look now!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Here's a few from my track day...

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  13. Do you need a race license or anything to do a track day Paul?excuse my ignorance but very new to all this sort of thing

14. Not at all Dan.

No race licence needed mate, just turn up and have fun (and try not to get too carried away lol). It's absolutely fantastic!

Where you based?

15. Hi Paul, I'm based in Hertford chap

16. Well if you ever do a track day at Brandshatch do let us know!

17. Ok Paul cool, will have a look into that and let you know then cheers

18. Love the bike, regards the carbon bottom fairing, I have the same but on mine but it came without the other part with the three holes on that bolts to the exhaust pipe, where did you get this part?

19. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  20. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information