1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Hate Ebay Buyers, Me.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Oct 11, 2015.

1. So far I have completed one sale on ebay when breaking this bike. Thats 2 too many.

Jokers offerring stupid money...although some of the FB pages are as bad.

Pair wheels, straight and true and few scuffs as trackday stuff, with good wets, rear disc and carrier and sprocket, £200. 'What, it doesnt include front discs for that?!'

Fucking wankers

2. Oh and they make it impossible to leave negative feedback anymore. You can't say anything bad about people that mug you right off.

3. I have sold quite a bit using paypal, some of which they paid fees so they had 'protection'. I get that, on,y know on FB, but why a,mI waiting for the 'its not pristine' shit amd claims, evem tho I sold ebrything described well, preferred collection and it way under ebay selling rates....

4. Name and shame him on ebay.
    State on the bottom of the listing who did what and when,using his ebay name,and explain thats why the car is now being relisted.
    You won't get your money back but you will have a warm rosy glow of smugness,I promise ya.... just like I always do....

5. Get the entire forum to keep an eye on his listings. He'll get enquiries from all of us. We do it to my uncle all the time. Whenever he sells a bike, on goes our best Indian accent and we offer him anything from a goat to 3 wives.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. The current eBay seller protection is abysmal, it's not workable.

I recently sold something on eBay for a particular machine which was brand new, it had allow correct part numbers and even what machines it would fit.

The guy who bought it initially said it's been damaged in transit and so I accepted the return on the basis I could inspect the damage myself (as per ebays guidelines)

When I got it back it wasn't even recognisable, he'd tried adapting it to fit etc

I then tricked him in to admitting he's adapted the same parts in the past and also that he purchased it in error, he also changed his story from it being damaged in transit when I questioned why none of the box showed anything cosmetic and he switched to me sending it out damaged on purpose.

You'd have thought case closed wouldn't you? Emails admitting he's messed around with product in the past to make it work, pictures of something non recognisable vs my listing and contradiction in his claims?

Nope, eBay settled in his favour because I accepted the return........

In essence eBay will allow you to buy anything, send back something else and keep the original item without question.

It's bollocks

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Yeah, I remember a "Report Abuse" button or something similar in the past. I looked for it, but it looks like it's now been removed. They also removed the ability to leave negative feedback against a crappy buyer a long time back. They just want their cash for no hassle it seems.

So there's no way of reporting his e-mails full of profanity and abuse, other than to call ebay on the phone. I can't be bothered with e-mail or text tennis, so have just ignored it. He'll go away when he realises I'm not playing.

As I've said, it's amusing that he couldn't say a word to my face, I'm not the smallest bloke in the world. Now he's a brave little soldier.

#27 Robarano, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
  8. FB_20150619_07_07_37_Saved_Picture.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information