1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT I Will Get It Next Week!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Motohtori, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Any more news on UK dealers, demos etc.

Anything :):):)

2. Got my demo booked with On Yer Bike [emoji3]

3. When for and what branch?

Thanks.

4. Ducati Aylesbury. They are getting their demo this week so booked it Monday. First day I'm free [emoji51]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks. Hopefully Hyside will get there's soon then.

6. Well my dealer has just told me that my bike is on its way, should be with them by early next week and I should be able to ride it away by the end of next week! Happy days.

7. Tomorrow I will get it. Finally. [emoji1][emoji14][emoji7]

8. Happy days, lucky you. Let's us know what you think!

9. still no registrationpapers :Banghead: This weekend dealerdays in Belgium. I think Ducati North didn't want to give the papers so the dealers have more bikes in the shop to show. F..k!

10. Hopefully you wont experience the kind of delays the posters above have! Good to know they are sort of on the way to the UK though. You might well be the GB virgin! - at least on this site. Looking forward to your feedback.

11. Happy days mine was registered yesterday:):):) and ready to ride home.

12. Keen to hear what you think of your new multi i am very jealous mine is still about 6 weeks away.

13. They say the weather here will be good for the next few days, but this morning was cold -1 with frost on the cars :-( Likely to warm up to 10+ Happy days, I'll keep you posted,.

14. Hope you got the heated grips, which multi did you get Std or S any options ???

15. I got It yes. First impressions. Exhaust note deep bass much nicer than 2011 model. Feels narrower because seat is. Nice position to drive. Better upper body wind protection. Motor feels much smoother and bottom torgue is better. Cruise nice. Coming more impressions later [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

• Like Like x 4
  16. Lucky git. Sounds nice, can't wait for mine!

Standard or S model?

17. My bike is standard version. I have not own any electric suspension bikes. I like to make my own settings. In my mind Multi standard suspension is spot on for my taste. 300 km in two days. I love the Desmo sound this beast makes. Every time I open the throttle I smile. New Dvt has nice low end torgue. I can use bigger gears if I want. Engine is very stable and responsive. After 6000 rpm engine goes wild and speed rises soooo fast. Compared to 2011 model this new machine is in many ways better. In a way softer but at the same time more agressive and powerfull. Every detail is more refine, usable and precise. Urban pack tank bag is rather usefull. Easy to take away. You can but your phone, gsm and sunglasses there. I did not get the Touring pack yet but I have it when I make the 1000km oil chance.
    I love this machine so far. Boys! Go and test drive new Duce and sell your kidney. It is worth it.[emoji1][​IMG][​IMG]

#57 Motohtori, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  18. I think the S versions are still not been delivered

19. One guy got his s version yesterday just hours before me from same dealer.

20. Have they finally sorted the rear braking issues?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information