1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'd like your views..... what do YOU want ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by 998gsb, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Here's a suggestion based on Popelli's comments re the DOC website. Maybe ask Rob to set up a DOC section on here, not to replace the DOC site but just to put up details of rideouts etc.

Perhaps if you get non-DOC members along you can try to convert them.

Good luck. Looks like you may have your work cut out.

2. What is the issue with the forum there? Why do you need to be a member to use the forum? What about a DOC section here if needed?

Rob.

3. pm sent

4. All sound interesting particularly the suspension ones, be nice if you can pursuede them to assist with set up during the visits

5. Quick update....

I've now got confirmation from both Maxtons and Ducati UK that they would welcome a Club visit and would entertain us - so watch this space for confirmation of the dates. I've also got some rideouts planned and some social events - which I'll post up soon.

:upyeah:

Popelli - what I said was meant tongue in cheek..... It was good advice thank you.!

6. Spot on, I post stuff for the Kent Branch on the DOC forum, my posts are lucky to get 5 or 6 views!!!! The website is out of date, with track day pictures from years ago. Spaggy has done a good job as a one man band, but whoever tkes over the job really needs to re-think the page.
    I think a DOC section on here would be a good idea. Not knocking the DOC website, but no one uses it.

7. +1 on the DOC section, I agree the DOC website needs overhauling, I see they are on the lookout for a new Webmaster from article in new Desmo magazine.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information