1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If Ducati didn't exist.....

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Mar 17, 2013.

1. I'll go with the 675, use to have one and agree fantastic bike and the best bike the UK has produced :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'll define it? If Ducati didn't exist, there would be no Bricks to ride on...right El :biggrin:

3. RC30 / RC45 / SP1 or 2

4. moto guzzi griso

5. ^What that man said! or a MV F4

6. Daytona 675 (which I used to own), MV or Aprilia.

7. and then where would you place the tax disc :eek:

8. Probably some bastardised Rotrex'd Tiger 1050, or maybe the new KTM Adventure on supermoto rims.

9. isnt the question 'doesnt exist' not never existed. Lancia doesnt exist but an Integrale is top of my list!

so have your Bimota and enjoy....I'll take my old SPS thanks

10. Mine would be a Guzzi of some sort I guess. And Lancia do exist, they just don't import them I to the UK :wink:

11. They do...of sorts. They slap a Chrysler badge on it. :eek:

12. You're thinking of Fiat ;-) a badge does not make a brand...

13. An old Guzzi . I'm aiming to get one ..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Laverda Ghost... Why ? Because I like odd bikes...

15. And Bradders - Lancia do indeed exist. In fact in 2012 they produced 98,733 cars... I used to own a Lancia - a Y10 - totally bonkers fun, in a "massive understeer" sort of way...

16. Ha!I had a Lancia Y10 Turbo for 4 years in the 80s.

No turbo: 45 bhp.
    With turbo: 85 bhp - and it was about as big a shopping trolley.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anything but a crappy honda or kawashitski.

18. It does if the parent company sticks the badge on a bunch of re-hashed Fiat 500s, Bravos and Chryslers. The Delta was the last "proper" Lancia before Fiat stuck the knife in.

• Like Like x 1
  19. RD 500LC (I've always loved 'em), then I'd realise how much handling and brake performance have moved on since the Eighties as I stuff it on the first track day, and get an RSV4. No, hang on: the impressive anti-dive forks would save me, surely??

20. After getting enough cash together...
    Instead of buying my first duke 900ss and then the 916.
    I would of bought a yamaha OW01 750 or a Kwacker ZXR750RRSP

Do Not Sell My Personal Information