If money was no object................

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I would buy a 08 or newer red fireblade and but it on the track ,I've demoed it quite a few times and would just love 12 months having fun on various tracks around the country.:smile:

2. Scooter.jpg

One of these.

Scooter.jpg

3. One of these

[​IMG]

Ideal tool to deal with the fuckwits driving at 40mph no matter what the speed limit is.
    Not a problem on a bike I know but I could clear the roads for all my fellow bikers who were stuck suffering behind them in their cars :upyeah:.

4. Monkey bike.jpg

Or a gold plated Monkey bike.

Monkey bike.jpg

5. OK, so I'd also splurge at NCR, as well as getting the Multistrada for the other half.

Visited NCR a couple of years ago. I'm not the sort of woman who goes all misty eyed over pistons and conrods, but honestly, even the tub of assorted nuts and bolts was a thing of beauty .... mmm titanium ....

6. NCR Millona R
    Britten
    Ducati scrambler
    Probably most of the race bikes out of the Ducati museum
    Honda six

7. Wow, how did I forget Bimota? I'd go with the revised Tesi 1D904ES.. best looking and most interesting Bimota ever

[​IMG]

8. The Britten is cropping up a lot, and rightly so. In fact most of the bikes in my dream garage would be V-twins...Egli Vincent, a proper Harley XR750, Le Mans mk1, and a Hailwood rep, obviously. If I had the dosh, though, I'd have to commission a one-off bike just for me; say 120bhp, 170kg wet and top notch suspension and chassis parts, nothing amazing, just a tactile, usable bike that's fun to ride.

9. I'd buy a Harley and have a bulldozer drive over it, hatefull things!. For me to own probably a Desmo.

10. I'd have to start with an Tesi 3D, followed by a Vyrus, just for comparison mind, and then an NR750.

A Britten of course and then some ex-race stuff like a fully kitted VF1000R, a ZXR-7 and a full fat WSBK standard 1198R.

That'd do initially.

A

11. Money no object right ??? Ok .... Everything TB21 has ever put his ass on ....... In fact no bollocks , I'd keep the 848 and just buy bayliss !!!!!! " just nipping up the snake with troy babe won't be long" .........

• Like Like x 1
  12. Think you'd have to beat pixie off with a shitty stick to stop her coming with you :biggrin:

13. Lol think you right there

14. britten,brough superior ss100,desmo,rc30.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information