1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If not Suzi Perry......

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Stressed Hippo, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Thread re-opened cos no one said Eva Green.

Eva Green. It's love I tell you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. What's good about this thread is to see how little we agree. And that's got to be a good thing, because it removes all sorts of competition...

3. As a woman ( I'm straight) I think Priscilla Presley was stunning when young.
    Sadly another one who's now had to much surgery done :( View attachment 12688

And Betty Page naturally stunning. View attachment 12689

4. I agree with Suzanna Read, stunning woman, and other than the wife, the best thing to get up for in the morning! Lucy Verasamy is also pretty darn tasty, and there's a new weather woman on BBC Look East, Georgina Burnett, I think, and she's pretty hot too!

5. In the newsreader vein, Mishal Husein is more my type - Cambridge graduate too.

But possibly Muslim - a whole can of worms. Still, we are getting beyond ourselves here. Let's just say she seems intelligent and charming and is very good looking.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't Muslims like it up the ringer then?

7. Yes she is very attractive :smile:

8. What's all this about bum sex??? Is this some manly obsession now days ? Lol

9. Not one of mine!

10. Ooh, yes please:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. She can't be a muslim glidd she's no got a beard!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Or a rucksack...

• Like Like x 4
  13. Well for me it got to be Kylie ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. If I was in Black and white, it's have to be Rita hayworth,

Sagia Castaneda or Kelly Brook; Me, a bottle of soapy dove... I wouldn't stop even if they cried!

but probably I'd have to settle for Jessica rabbit :D

15. Feeling drawn to her, eh

kelly Brook a good shout

16. Has there ever been anyone more wonderful looking than Brigitte Bardot in her heyday? Sad that she never accepted the whole thing and became a strange reclusive right-wing animal campaigner. I don't think she's very happy.

[​IMG]

17. Argh ...... oops, too late.

18. Bringing it back to biking birds, ive always found Azi Farni to be a bit special!! However, i would crawl a million miles over broken glass just to stick matches in Susannah Reids shit!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Would seem I'm not alone...

20. faye dunaway was amazing looking circa original thomas crown affair/chinatown era

she was still gorgeous in three days of the condor (although a bit of a pathetic hollywood female character )

Do Not Sell My Personal Information