1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could have any Ducati you wanted as long as it was not the model you have now

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by He11cat, Apr 10, 2013.

1. I know someone who did just that! Although he raced the road one

2. Hellcats black and yellow bike. M400?

3. Hmmm.
    Money no object - Desmo
    Otherwise probably a new MHR Replica.
    But then that's so impractical for actually going anywhere, so maybe a Pikes Peak Mutley, because it would just be so useful
    Alternatively, I suspect that owning a Diavel would be a hoot.

Just as well I can't afford to change my 999 (which I still love).

4. The Original 1978 NCR!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. ooh an mhr please or evoluzione :wink:

6. I'd put a bit of extra bracing on the frame and swing arm. And it would be cool as!

Yorkie

7. Bevel 750 Sport please. (with twin Lockheed calipers)

8. Any 888 is the only one I would really like.

or an 851 (as long as it didn't have a white frame or wheels).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Really ???? I'm touched :):)

10. Any 888 SP model for me, starting with the rarest and working backwards. But then I have simple tastes so one day I'll own one as they're not silly money(yet!)

• Like Like x 1
  11. foggys wsb 916 would do me fine.:smile:

• Like Like x 1
  12. One of Caseys GP winning bikes would be amazing to own, but I would love a 749r like Ricky's, or a nice tidy late model 999s. Great thread Hellcat :upyeah:

13. you will need one of these if ypu put a 1098 in a bandy frame ,not that the motor will fit in a moth of sundays 2013-04-03 13.55.13.jpg

2013-04-03 13.55.13.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. If folk like me didn't have mad ideas and didn't experiment the Monster would have stuck at 904cc. The same goes with most bikes, not may folk don't change their ride in some way!

Yorkie

15. Hmmm, if I had the money it would fit, anything can be made to fit at a price.

Yorkie

16. View attachment 13750
    here you go yorkie, some chaps put a suzuki rg500 engine in a lambretta, love all that stuff, agree, if you have the money or the skill : ) , now this i would like a go on

• Like Like x 3
  17. Bendy frame?? Oh yes!!

Yorkie

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm wondering how pablos SL/ST3 motor will tie the ss frame in knots when he gets the engine up to 136 bhp.

19. I'd have a Paso 907 ie or a MH900, though I would very much like both if its not too much bother...

• Like Like x 1
  20. The Paso 907ie is a fine bike and I'd have another one, if it could be like mine was in about '93 and not how it was in '03 (when the handling had gone all weird). Problem is, they are now a bit long in the tooth. The frame always looked odd - I wonder how it ages compared to the standard Ducati trellis?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information