1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iom Tt 2014

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by M55russ, Apr 25, 2014.

1. We are getting the ferry around 2am Saturday morning :(. I'll probably be horizontal by midnight Saturday night :)

2. Im going again this year :)

I will try make the Creg meet if that's okay?

3. I'm over but on foot (ashamed) with a few mates from practice Thursday till the racing has finished on the Monday. Can't wait, last went in 1996!

4. Hi Pavey...missed this thread first time. I'm on the same ferry - 4:30 sailing, 2:00 check in methinks.

5. Where are you riding from miley? We will either be coming up from St Albans/Welwyn Garden City or down from Scotland, it's still up in the air :)

One of the guys is Scottish and we may go up there Friday morning then come down in the evening. Or i may just go to work as normal on the Friday and leave in the evening.

6. Live in Lincolnshire just off the A1 at Newark. Riding up with my son who passed his test last week - he on ER6 me on the 999. Meeting a couple at the terminal coming up from Crowthorne.

We should manage to get Friday off so as a bit of practice for #1 son, will hopefully meander up through Lincs, cross the Humber, East Yorkshire, then Dales and drop down to Liverpool. Unless its pissing down in which case A1, M62 !!

Paul

Do Not Sell My Personal Information