1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iphone X

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by triari, Sep 12, 2017.

1. It's not a phone, it's a mini PC that you can use as a phone

2. Corrected for you :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Well, I guess that's my point Viv...........WTF is so urgent, that you need to carry a PC around with you?

They aren't important really, they are just something that the hype (and the manufacturers) tell you that you need.

People don't seem to be able to see we are not heading for '1984' anymore, we are in just at the start of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Still here then?? :p

5. I have very thick skin :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. £1,149? For face recognition? I know what I look like. I don't need my phone to.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. A smartphone is a : cell phone, high definition camera, 4k video recorder, gps, plotter for routes, portable computer, accelerometer, flashlight, high fidelity sound recorder and player, music library, portable tv, notebook, communicating device via wifi, bluetooth etc, scanner, compass, game machine, virtual reality base component, typewriter given a printer, fax machine, and a million other things covered by software. Now any new iphone or other high price phone, as a computer is faster than a supercomputer a decade ago. The price of the vanguard models will always be premium. You don't need it, don't buy it. Life is fun with things we don't need... Like a DUCATI!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. For £20 a year my home insurer (Tesco) covers both our phones and MacBook pros in and outside the house for theft and accidental damage. No excess. Fantastic deal.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Spread peanut butter over the holes; a la crumpet. Sorted.
    A, what is the best spread/crumpet topping thread can now commence :upyeah:

#32 Biot, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  10. I think it was the fear of Arseholes paying £1,100 for a phone

• Like Like x 1
  11. Butter, with a bit of grated cheese.

Peanut butter is vile

12. I miss St Ivel Gold. It was a lovely butter on crumpets mmmm

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. #36 Jez900ie, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information