1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Is There Much Difference Between The 1200 And 1200s

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Cejsmith, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Is the skyhook worth the money? Yes

Would you be disappointed if you bought the non-skyhook bike? No.

I decided the extra £3k could be better spent elsewhere but if the extra £3k is no problem then why not go for it?

As for the BMW. They seem to have a lot of reliability issues.

2. Snap! And anyone following thought I was up the road every corner...felt ok to me tho lol

3. I assume the Skyhook is the only version you just press a few buttons to change all suspension for loads of luggage, I know when I loaded mine right up to go to France change it to one rider and luggage, and it rode as if there was no luggage on it, if this is so, something to bear in mind if you travel a lot with weight

4. Boomer remember with sky hook if it is too harsh for you press a few buttons and you can change everything to get it right, as well having different settings for different roads all saved

5. The old Ohlins one does too but its not active, ie its set, therefore its set.

6. Can't compare my GranTurismo to any bike on the planet it's just in another league of it's own.ridden since 17 and must of had 40 bikes can't remember how many,the sky hook is just un real flick of a switch and it's a different bike can't praise it enough.not slagging the non version coz I have not ridden 1,but can't imagine not having these electronics on my next flagship bike ( still ride other bikes ) just have to accept other bikes limitations prior to slinging my leg over em.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information