1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isle Of Man Tt - 2022

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Advikaz, May 16, 2022.

1. The actual race today wasn’t too bad. The lead up was shocking but not too bothered about that.

the quality of the stream is crap though. It’s like watching a dodgy pirate dvd from 2005

2. I thought that crashing is his usual form?

3. I watched the live stream for the Superbike race today and stream was fine. Pixelated a few times, but not enough to complain about in all honesty. I’m watching it via the Firestick app. For £15 I think it’s excellent, but I’d already made the comment that this is the test year . If they get high enough demand the price will rocket next year.

• WTF WTF x 1
  4. Not sorted then :/ ….
    0C9B0C6B-0140-41C3-AE58-496D126E4F46.png

• WTF WTF x 1
  5. Somebody at Dunlop needs to reconsider their career options ffs !

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. This Dunlop thing is going to ruin the tt…. As they stopped then riding on them at the north west, Dunlop have really screwed up here

7. Any news on the sidecar riders that brought out the red flag?

8. Not heard anything yet apart from the usual TT campsite rumours !

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fkn scary mind

10. Yes, it can be tricky. It's great when you're rolling off though

11. someone needs to tell itv4 we’ve waited three years for this and there’s absolute no one watching who wants to see Steve player canoeing for the first 20 minutes of the highlight show

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Think that would have been game over. Terrifying!

13. excellent coverage on ITV4, second best to being there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Awesome Hickman goes straight for the jugular on lap one, and a very respectable finish by McGuinness.
    Also very much like the lipstick this year.!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. VERY SAD

The Isle of Man TT Races regrets to confirm that Olivier Lavorel, 35, from Sillingy, France waskilled in an incident during the first Sidecar Race of the 2022 Isle of Man TT Races. The accident occurred at Ago’s Leap, just under 1 mile into the Course, on the opening lap of therace. Olivier was competing in his first TT as a passenger to César Chanel. César was taken to Noble’s Hospital by road and airlifted to Aintree Hospital in a critical condition. Olivier and César were both newcomers at the Isle of Man TT Races and had been elevated from start number 39 to start number 21 after qualifying as the 15th fastest pairing, having posted an impressive lap speed of 108.420mph. An experienced pairing, Olivier and César had taken numerous victories and podiums in the French F1 and F2 National Sidecar Championships. The isle of Man TT Races pass on their deepest sympathy to Olivier’s family, friends andloved ones, and our thoughts and best wishes are with César at this time."

16. Someone dropped a crash helmet on the circuit as well.

dense cnuts

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information