1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isle Of Man Tt - 2022

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Advikaz, May 16, 2022.

1. Expect 5000 Harleys at next years venue.:joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Rawlings is a canny bastard. He’s hoping the US will be more and more interested, and I’ll bet he tries a hookup deal on the TV rights over there.

3. yes i think youre right. from what limited stuff i can see it looks like PH was being paraded around for the enjoyment of the sponsors buddies. hes done well to deal with the pressure of that plus winning the way he did on sat

4. Should cover the written off m3 anyway …

:p

5. I’ve spent a fair bit of time with Pete and he’s the coolest of cucumbers. Nothing really bothers him tbh.

got a good business head as well

6. The bloke’s so laid back, he’s almost horizontal!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. hicky is a sponsors dream though isn’t he, races everywhere and across a lot of series and is largely successful and happy to have a good old natter about it (Imo he’s the best all round rider racing today), Michael is the polar opposite

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Or the AmeriTT...

9. Michael has the enigma-factor though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well that would kill it off or perhaps the racing's more important than a nametag over the frontdoor.

11. [​IMG]

Ride those streets...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Oh sorry you meant over the pond.:blush:

13. Just read that Davy Morgan lost his life in the supersport race. Awful news. Rip

14. Another life lost. Is that 3 so far?

Chap I know crashed in practice, back out but lucky to be around never mind riding again by the sound/look of the pictures.

Dangerous place.

15. Yep three so far.

but they know what they’re singing up to :motorcycleduc:

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. I read earlier that omg pulled hillier out of superstock race, anyone know why

17. Bike didn't meet regs.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information