1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT It's All About The Positives

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Dogtaxi, Jun 12, 2017.

1. yeah, this is the first bike where I haven't felt compelled to add lights up front.

I did however add P3 lights in the back. I do that on every bike I keep long-term.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well, just completed 6000 since May on my latest DVT and happy to report, no warped discs, no oil seal leaks, no seat that comes apart, No iCU failure, no fuel sender failure, no dodgy side stand, in fact the bike has been perfect dispite being ridden in some horrendous weather so the love affair continues, unlike the last 3. Think i’m Going to stick to buying my next one in the last year of production before a replacement comes out just to ensure all the niggles are ironed out, 3 1/2 years left on the warrenty so this ones going to be a keeper for some time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Definitely a good plan to wait to buy after the first models have come out. Many if not all of the initial teething trouble issues will have been sorted, plus you stand a better chance of getting a deal on the new bike. Ducati (and other manufacturers- Triumph are a good example) are renowned for coming up with good deals in subsequent production years.

I bought mine in 2016 and, save for slight front brake issues it has been and continues to be an absolutely brilliant bike. I love it!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information