1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its Italian, but not Ducati... Guzzi content!

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by MisterB, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Looks great as is to me;).

2. The yellow pipe is translucent, fitted so I could see what was happening with the fuel going into the carbs.. the carbs having given me a lot of problems. With that resolved, could fit black hose I suppose. The battery is a Motobatt AGM, which comes in yellow. Doesn't bother me, its hiding in plain sight lol. But if I decide it needs to change, could eventually find a suitable black one. Though the battery mount is made to fit the Motobatt only.

BTW I have, or had five projects I wanted to finally complete this year, the Guzzi was number two, so now on to number three.

• Like Like x 4
  3. The Wideglide frame can take a Sportster engine, but it needs some work to do so. Next year I will upgrade the Norley with a better front end, but got other bikes to work on first.. including my MHR.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No worries, hoping I don't come across as a pain. I'm just busy working on a project where I was wanting to separate the colour of the bodywork in a straight line (like the Guzzi) and then have all the "mechanicals" muted silver and black..kinda like a "floating" body... I kinda like the purity of the look. :upyeah: In any case, gorgeous work, please share project #3

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm loving the Guzzi as it sits now, great thread to read from the start, just glad you don't live next door to me, my wife WOULD divorce me !! :joy:

6. My projects are all on YT, so you can see a lot more of the build on there
    Bevel Head - YouTube

• Like Like x 2
  7. On my hols but will have a look at hide videos on my return.

From the quick look I had they are as well made as the bikes.

Chapeau!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information