1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez 27-30 March 2015 With No Limits?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dave, Oct 22, 2014.

1. I thought it was just grey up norf?

2. I thought they all looked like matchstick men.

3. nah thats just the shoit diet they eat....

4. Our street right now
    [​IMG]

5. I've seen that lot on The Jeremy Kyle Show.

6. about 10 kids each there then........think of the money!

7. Haha thats Shaftesbury in Dorset on south coast! I used to run up and down that hill sometimes when I lived down there :)

8. About as relevant as Lowry pics if you put it like that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. nah, i get the link northerners , pigeons, hovis, grim up there, grey, lowry northern, ........german plane crash. Nope, not as relevant......

10. I reckon it is to do with Jon being near the plane, as it went for the first turn.

11. We're driving from Richmond, London to Gatwick and parking at the airport. Should be able to fit one or possibly two more in the car if anyone needs it.

12. Bit harsh innit :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Right, that's parking and insurance sorted (Holiday Safe, Motorcycling, Option 1).

Bring it on :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Masking taped to my bike. Last time I went to Jerez some blokes bike sat on the stillage for three days due to forgetting to take keys.

15. Who would forget their keys..........................

• Like Like x 1
  16. Watch for the 'stillage of shame' on Saturday morning and then the bloke running from garage to garage asking "anyone know how to Hotwire an R1?"

Do Not Sell My Personal Information