1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez 27-30 March 2015 With No Limits?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dave, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Not going Brizzle-Malaga

Most of us are Gatwick-Seville easyJet Mar 27, 9:35 AM
    back on easyJet Apr 1, 10:45 AM

2. obv not joining this but just out of interest, whats the story here, are bikes provided or do you all take your own bikes along,, if so , how do you get them there, do you ride , own /group vans, ship them, or why ?? having a home near there have been along a few times,, great place

3. Trackday companies arrange the track time, hotel and bike transportation there and back.
    You loads your bike and gear at the depot in the UK, unload at the track and reverse after the event.
    all you have to arrange is your flights and hire cars :upyeah:

4. thank you mate,,,,,,,,,,, enjoy :)

5. Checking options Desmo Dave and hope to be living that way by then and Dave (desmo) also lives that way and uses louigi so checking hire car options

6. Yep - me, Rich and two other Louigi regulars sharing a car

7. :)

8. :)

9. the drive from Malaga is lovely,, best way is down to Marbella turn up at san Pedro to Ronda then out throo Algodamera,, cracking roads :)

10. Is this the only euro T/D your planning next yr?
    Committed to cartagena early march otherwise wudda gone.
    Out of interest is there just one pick up/collection point in UK for this or several?

11. The reason this is the early one this year (so far the only one) is because a couple of ducati stalwarts who have been on all the trips over the years are emigrating...

there is the main depot near to swindon, but they do do other locations generally north and south...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pass gained, cant find flights under £150

13. snooze you lose.........

gatwick to seville.....fri back tues or wed...simples! They were 110 quid a couple of weeks ago...

14. May be living SW by then...

15. Gatwick won't be moving.......there are things called transport...

16. £190 flight...plus hire car etc etc may be out of budget..

17. If your on the same flights Bradders I'll get a car you can be my co pilot. Thereby saving you car hire costs.

18. What flight you on?

19. everyone chips in with the car thing........all seats are filled.......

i want solutions not problems..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information