1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez 27-30 March 2015 With No Limits?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dave, Oct 22, 2014.

1. While yer at it...:upyeah:

2. John's wife has decided to come on the trip and for some reason they don't fancy having me in their room with them.

Anyone else on their own and want to share?

3. Sorry mate, after 22 years in the Marines I don't share rooms, camp or go out in the rain.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Now that sounds like a good lifestyle choice! :cool:

5. you dont do camp? you know there is an initiation ceremony................:Nailbiting:

6. My lot, room shares and car hire email just gone out :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I booked the hotel directly as the Mrs is traveling as well and we're staying a few extra days. NL knocked off a few quid and it worked out better.

8. Just looking at the necessary repatriation insurance as it turns out my bank travel insurance doesn't cover motorsports. My RAC travel cover looks like it only does up to 125cc!! I need to check MCE still but does anyone have anything other than the recommended no limits insurance which is ~£100 for 5 days or ~£200 for annual cover ? If I have to shell out for more insurance I guess I'll do the annual as we are hoping to get out to some more trackdays later in the year but it's annoying on top of all the other insurance I already pay!

9. four counties or towergate, both do cover for c4 days, I've paid c£35 with tax for 4 days before never more than that, remember you only need repat cover related to the days on track :)

10. I used BenGo Travel for FE and Cartagena and their "comprehensive" cover was £90 for both me and my girlfriend and took into consideration I have high blood pressure and cholestoral. Easy on line application, fully explained and I got a 10% discount for a recognised organiser. Andy

11. bengo 30 quid minus a 10% discount:upyeah:;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. #173 J0n3s, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  13. Silly question I suppose but are there any particular differences between the cheap and more expensive ones?

14. Ha just kidding.....

i believe for example with Bengo an extra 20 quid gets you cover for cancellation.....

15. As andyb says, the more you pay, the better the cover. Usually the "holiday' element isn't included. I went with BenGo because they cover leathers and helmet if you have an off. Andy

16. Bizarre, I'm sure there were a couple of companies still doing it for £30-40 when I looked over the weekend and now I can't find any. Must be the Monday feeling, need to drink more coffee...

17. It's Pack 1 (screen grabbed from an iPad, hence it's 2x res).

[​IMG]

#180 J0n3s, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
Do Not Sell My Personal Information