1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez - Spoilers

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Ducati Forum News, Apr 26, 2012.

1. He may just do .. your other comment, you should know better :wink:

2. Hmmm cal I think is one to watch
    Maybe a Rossi 5th ok ok I can wish
    Perhaps stoner will sit this one out :)

3. Just keeping a fair balance on the banter stakes TP

4. Come on Scott

5. He best watch his hemoroids(spelling) you get this problem sitting on your arse all day

6. Ducati ffs sign Redding

• Like Like x 2
  7. Go for it Scott, great to watch

#67 paulk563, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  8. Lol I was thinking the same
    I shall upset you now but he reminds me of stoner racing ;-)

9. COME ON SCOTT!!!!! whoop :-D

10. Gutted, i think he cooked his tyres some what, but how good was he to watch

I don't think his wheels wher pointing in the same direction on any corner WOW

11. Agreed!!!
    What a slider :)

12. Great result for Scott, lucky it rained or maybe he'd be further back due to tyre issues?

13. This...definitely this.

14. I think it was more about Redding hating the rain than his tyres going off. He was doing really well til spots of rain started appearing.

15. Yes Scott did remind me of stoner in the last few laps- He cooked his tyres

16. Yep gutted for him.

17. Motogp win ?
    Pedders ?

18. I'm gonna go for Lorenzo. Pedrosa to lead for all but the last lap!

19. Well TP but there are also people who have more titles then two and they do go and do long runs so same analogy would have to apply to him no? I think it is in the same text where he mentions about stretching gloves to avoid arm pump. He says about trying many things, driving in them, go-carting, wearing around the house finally he adds none of that helps as they do not stretch correctly. They will only stretch right if used in race position or in racing. Well would that not be a reason to do a long run as you are then on a race bike in race position and gloves are used as meant to be?I am not world champ but kid is full of him self and acts like a teenager. He admits there is no other way of fixing his glove issue then on a race bike but then refuses to do long runs and claims there is no benefit.

It's simple if you have an issue you try everything to fix it .... he does not seem to wana.

20. Could be mate.. Eurosport is off now and now we have the plonkers on BBC.
    FFS Matt cheer up!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information