1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can't compare Marmite to politicians.

Some people like Marmite...

• Like Like x 1
  2. The PC version :wink:

3. Indeed, even though I didn't get it from a copper!!:smile:

4. The anniversary of the Peral Harbour attack is now known as the 'National Think Twice Day' in Japan.

5. Apparently FIFA 13 is so realistic that if you win a trophy with Liverpool, the screen changes to black & white.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Saw a Ferrari yesterday with a notice in the back window, £150,000 or nearest offer.

I offered the bloke a tenner, but I know im in with a right good chance, I live next door to him!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Apparently, during the last year there has been a fall in the number of foreign tourists visiting the UK.

Some people are blaming the recession, others are blaming the weather.

I blame the fact that none of the fuckers bothered going back home.

8. The cannibal living next door to me caught and killed a clairvoyant.

He only put her in the oven for half an hour though, apparently he likes his medium rare.

• Like Like x 2
  9. After serving as co-pilots in Afghanistan, Dave & I became best friends, so I was distraught when I caught him sleeping with my wife.

We can't fly together anymore if his eyesight's that fucked.

10. I couldn't believe it when the social services took my children into care after my wife died, saying that I couldn't cope.

I never thought they would fall for it.

11. Greek people must feel like a tampon.

They live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, but at the worst period.

12. For a couple of months now, I've been getting to know a very friendly young lady who insists on calling me every evening for a chat.

Earlier today, I plucked up the courage to ask her if I could masturbate to the sound of her sexy voice.

I think that's the last I've heard of Anglian Windows.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've just found out that my wife is having an affair with a circus strongman called "Mr. Muscle."

He really does love the jobs I hate.

14. I've heard the man stealing t-shirts in order of size is still at large.

15. "Sorry, I really screwed up when I gave you all foreskins. Can you remove them ASAP please? Thanks a lot" - God

16. I've just started a dating agency for chickens. It's not doing very well though. its hard making hens meet.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Beyonce, Rihanna and Katy Perry sent prayers to the victims of Oklahoma.

I feel like an idiot now, I only sent money.

18. Anyone who says that the book was better than the film has never had a blowjob in the cinema.

19. Standing in the middle of all the destruction after a major natural disaster which took a large number of lives and saying "I just thank god that he answered my prayers and saved me"

Is a bit like saying thanks to the big black man who just viciously anally raped you for pulling out and coming on your back.

20. I often go around and show dangerous stunts to tramps.

I know they can't try it at home.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information