1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q: Why did the blonde keep doing the backstroke?

A: She just had lunch and didn't want to swim on a full stomach.

2. Q: How do you drown a blonde?

A: Put a scratch-n-sniff sticker at the bottom of a swimming pool.

3. Me and the wife's usual sexual position is called the "England football team."

Neither of us know what we`re doing or why we`re there, there`s no passion, no commitment, no communication and we never make it past the first stages.
    There`s horrible dribbling and never a clean sheet. It`s over far too quickly and when it does end I know it`ll be at least four years before it all happens again.

• Like Like x 2
  4. A friend of mine in the Parachute Regiment has been stationed in Switzerland for the last 2 years.
    He recently married a local girl who can wash up with one hand, cook with the other, dust with a foot
    while sucking his cock as she opens a bottle of beer with her arse..........

She's a Swiss Army Wife!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Teacher tells class to make a sentence using the word "dough."
    Little Jane raises her hand, "please Miss, in Italy they make pizza using special dough."
    "very good" says teacher.
    Little Mary raises her hand, "my brother makes dinosaurs out of play dough."
    "excellent" says teacher.
    Little Johnny raises his hand, our mum says dad is a crap shag, so she has to use a dill dough!"

• Like Like x 1
  6. pinched from somewhere else - I wish I was this witty:

Angela Merkel is flying to Spain for a holiday. At Madrid Airport she reaches the immigration desk:

Name please?
    Angela Merkel

Nationality?
    German

Occupation?
    No, I'm just here for a few days holiday.

• Like Like x 4
  7. The pope.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It is said that men are like buses:

They have spare tyres & smell funny..........

9. Tip for married men wanting a more harmonious life:

Whenever you are in discussion with your wife, always remember to get the last 2 words in:

"Yes Dear"

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad I take something for it.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I had a ploughman’s lunch the other day. He wasn’t very happy.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yes I have stolen it, it was e-mailed to me by a friend, but I have never seen it before.

Church ladies with out of control typewriters...

They're Back! Those wonderful Church Bulletins! Thank God for church ladies with out of control typewriters. These sentences (with all the BLOOPERS) actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:
    The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals.
    --------------------------
    The sermon this morning: ' Jesus Walks on the Water.' The sermon tonight: 'Searching for Jesus .'
    Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.
    Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say 'Hell' to someone who doesn't care much about you.
    Don't let worry kill you off - let the Church help.
    Miss Charlene Mason sang 'I will not pass this way again,' giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.
    For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
    Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.
    Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
    A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow..
    At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be 'What Is Hell?' Come early and listen to our choir practice.
    Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
    Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
    Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered..
    The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment and gracious hostility.
    Potluck supper Sunday at 5:00 PM - prayer and medication to follow.
    The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.
    This evening at 7 PM there will be a hymn singing in the park across from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.
    Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10 AM . All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B. S. Is done.
    The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the Congregation would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday.
    Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
    The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare 's Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM . The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
    Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the First Presbyterian Church Please use large double door at the side entrance.
    The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new campaign slogan last Sunday: 'I Upped My Pledge - Up Yours.

• Like Like x 5
  13. She was the flabbiest stripper I’ve ever seen. When she ran off the stage she started her own applause.

• Like Like x 1
  14. An old preacher was dying. He sent a message for a cabinet minister and a banker, both
    church members, to come to his home.

When they arrived, they were ushered up to his bedroom.
    As they entered the room, the preacher held out his hands and
    motioned for them to sit on each side of the bed. The preacher grasped their
    hands, sighed contentedly, smiled, and stared at the ceiling. For a time, no one
    said anything.

Both the cabinet minister & the banker were touched and flattered that
    the preacher would ask them to be with him during his final moments. They were
    also puzzled; the preacher had never given them any indication that he
    particularly liked either of them. They both remembered his many long,
    uncomfortable sermons about greed, covetousness, and avaricious behaviour that
    made them squirm in their seats.

Finally, the cabinet minister said,
    "Preacher, why did you ask us to come?"

The old preacher mustered up his strength and then said weakly,
    "Jesus died between two thieves, and that's how I want to go."

#314 Rudolph Hart, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Joe is declared dead at the hospital after he was involved in a car accident.

His funeral procession was going up a steep hill on main street when the door of the hearse flies open accidentally and the coffin falls out then speeds down the busy street and crashes into a pharmacy.

The lids pops open and Joe, the deceased says to the dazed pharmacist, "You got anything to stop this coffin'?"

16. James, an anthropologist decides to study the natives of a distant tropical island. He goes there, finds a guide with a canoe to take him up the river to the remote location where he would make his collections. The river takes them downstream, and in the eve of the of the second day, they hear the distant sound of drums. Being the nervous types, James is disturbed by the sound of the drums and asks the guide, "What are those drums?"

The guide replies, "Drums OK, but VERY BAD when they stop."

Then, after a few hours, the drums suddenly stop! James is nervous as hell and he shouts at the guide: "Those Drums have stopped, what now?"

The guide bends down, covers his head with his hands and says, "Bass Solo". :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Man walks into a bar and sees a sign that reads:

Cheese Sandwich: $1.50
    Chicken Sandwich: $2.50
    Hand Job: $10.00

He checks his wallet and beckons to the sexy bartender.

"Are you the one who gives the hand jobs?" he asks.

"Yes," she purrs. "I am."

"Well, wash your frickin' hands," says the man. "I want a cheese sandwich!"

• Like Like x 2
  18. A guy walks into a bar and says to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas."

The barman says, "Wow, you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yeah, I just found out my oldest son is gay."

The next day, the same guy comes into the bar and asks for six more double vodkas. When the bartender asks what's wrong, the man says, "I just found out that my youngest son is gay, too!"

On the third day, the guy comes into the bar and orders another six double vodkas. The bartender says, "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

The man downs the first drink and shakes his head and says "Yeah, my wife!"

• Like Like x 3
  19. A young lady stops by her grandmother's house on the way to a dance. She wants to introduce her boy friend to her grandmother. As they are chatting, her boy friend spies some peanuts on the coffee table. He begins munching on them as they converse.

After about an hour, they are getting ready to leave and he thanks the grandmother for her hospitality and especially for the peanuts.

"Oh, your welcome young man," she says. "I appreciate you finishing them up. Ever since I lost my dentures I can only suck the chocolate off of them."

20. An old nun who was living in a convent next to a construction site noticed the coarse language of the workers and decided to spend some time with them to correct their ways.

She decided she would take her lunch sit with the workers and talk with them. She put her sandwich in a brown bag and walked over to the spot where the men were eating. She walked up to the group and with a big smile said "Do you men know Jesus Christ?"

They shook their heads and looked at each other. One of the workers looked up into the steelwork and yelled "Anybody up there know Jesus Christ?"

One of the steelworkers asked why.

The worker yelled "his wife is here with his lunch".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information