1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because times are hard i'm gonna start a new venture. Its a Gym that develops power walking combined with door knocking. Ill call it Jehova's Fitness!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Q. What is the difference between a cat and a comma?
    A. One has the paws before the claws and the other has the clause before the pause.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don`t want you all to worry but I`m typing this on my laptop in casualty.

Turns out the new Dyson Ball cleaner isn`t what I thought it was.

• Like Like x 3
  4. "I had sex with a puppet last night," I told my mate.

"Sex with a puppet!" he queried. "How'd you manage that?"

"Well, I had to pull a few strings," I admitted.

• Like Like x 2
  5. To commemorate the topless photos of Kate Middleton, Royal Doulton will be releasing a collectors edition of two small jugs.

• Like Like x 4
  6. I once took a bookmaker's daughter out for a drink.

I got her home at 10 to 1.

7. The wife said she wanted to be treated like a princess.

So I took a photo of her tits & posted them on FaceBook.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I said to the wife, "You'll never guess what I heard down the pub today, they said our milkman has made love to every woman in the street but one!"
    She said, "I'll bet its that Phyllis in number 23."

• Like Like x 2
  9. My wife hates it when I mix up her chocolate bars & switch them into different chocolate bar wrappers.

She gets her Snickers in a Twix.

• Like Like x 1
  10. An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
    The two old gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.'
    The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'
    The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'Gah, my memory. What’s the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know, the one that's red and has thorns.'
    'Do you mean a rose?'
    'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled,
    'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'

• Like Like x 3
  11. My wife told me she wanted a spa day for her birthday.

I'll tell her it's pronounced 'spade' when I give it to her tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Godot (to Mrs Godot): Oh, for heaven's sake do hurry up and get ready, darling, Vladimir and Estragon will be there already!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Q. Why do cabinet ministers go round in threes?

A. One can read, one can write, and the third is there to make sure the intellectuals don't get out of hand.

14. It's a ten minute walk from my house to the pub.

Weirdly, it's a two hour walk from the pub to my house.

• Like Like x 2
  15. A British Engineer has just started his own business in Afghanistan. He's making land mines that look like prayer mats. It's doing well. He says prophets are going through the roof.

• Like Like x 3
  16. I went out for a run earlier this evening after 5 minutes I stopped turned round and went back because I had forgotten something. I had forgotten Im a fat twat and I cant run for five minutes!

• Like Like x 1
  17. A little birdie told me im suffering from Dr Doolittle syndrome!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Honestly, how can we expect our kids to do well? First they change the grade boundaries for English between January and June and now to pass Maths you need to do a french oral.....

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tonights maths homework, If a 30 yr old man and a 15 year old girl leave the UK at 09.05 am, travel 120 miles into France driving at an average speed of 40 MPH, How many years prison will the male get?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information