1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm having this recurring dream where I think I'm a horse…

Last five nights on the trot!

2. My mate reckons his home PC is like his sex life:

He says his zip is often down, his floppy keeps poking out, and he feels he needs more bytes on it..

• Like Like x 1
  3. The World Health Organisation announced yesterday that dogs cannot contract Covid-19.

Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released.

To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.

4. The Home Secretary is considering permanent markings on the genitals of male sex offenders.

But I'm not in favour of government diktats..

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Once I hit my 40s I bought a red sports car and started hanging around maternity wards offering to help deliver babies.

I was having a midwife crisis...

6. William Hurt's career highlights:

Body Heat (1981)

Body Cold (2022)

7. My next door neighbour doesn't want to pay for an electrician to re-wire his house so he's going to do it himself..

He said .'How hard can it be? '

...I think he's in for a shock..

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I keep having a recurring dream where I think I am a horse.

Last six nights on the trot..

9. I find as I get older I only need 3 shops in my life, Specsavers, Boots and Greggs.

My life is all specs and drugs and sausage rolls.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Bono has created his own dessert:

He mixes a shot of vodka into tomato juice, adds a dash of Worcestershire Sauce and pours it over some ice cream in a tall glass.

He calls it a Sundae, Bloody Sundae.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. My Nan was 112 when she died… Mind you, with a temperature like that it would have killed anyone!

12. I fell asleep on the sofa yesterday and when I woke up someone had put a teabag in my mouth.

I wasn't happy.

I hate being taken for a mug...

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Does anyone know what 'idk' stands for?

I've asked lots of people but nobody seems to know

14. The man who invented the wordsearch has died… His funeral will be held next:

T T I S P V G K M P
    H J G U O N Q U X
    N M O N D A Y W Z
    B A T K T E N O P G
    H C V N K O T D I M

15. I'm really disgusted with myself. I was on the verge of winning the 'World's Most Congested Nose' competition… And then I blew it!

16. My mate said he just watched his wife trip & fall with a pile of clothes she had just ironed.

Apparently, he watched it all unfold..

• Like Like x 1
  17. I quit my job at the helium gas factory – I didn’t like being spoken to in that tone.

18. People say I’m a plagiarist… their word, not mine.

19. My dad has a weird hobby; he collects empty bottles… which sounds so much better than “alcoholic.”

20. I phoned up the spiritual leader of Tibet, he sent me a large goat with a long neck.

Turns out I phoned Dial-a-Llama.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information