1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Once I got banned from a Zoo for making a parrot laugh! ...

....talk about polly tickle correctness gone mad..

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Q. What do women & boxes of cereals have in common?

A. To open slide finger under flap....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I was always against organ transplants but then I had a change of heart!

• Like Like x 1
  4. BREAKING NEWS

Police have found a piece of luggage on a desert island… They say it's an isolated case!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Whilst out golfing yesterday my friend Dave showed me his new high-tech golf ball.

"It's amazing” he said “you can't lose it. It floats, it has a GPS tracker and glows in the dark."

"Wow, " I said. "Where did you get it from?"

"I found it!" replied Dave

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dear Deidre. Please help me. My sexy 20 year old neighbour was sunbathing the other day. I took the chance to peek out of our bathroom window and have a cheeky wank. As I finished I turned around and my wife was standing there arms folded watching me. Is my wife a pervert?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. I love watching videos of lakes and rivers on the internet. Anything water related really... I'm actually watching a live stream right now!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I looked out of the window and my dad was slumped over the lawnmower crying his eyes out.

I asked my mum, "What's up with him?"

She said, "He's just going through a rough patch!"

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I'm in a band called Dyslexia… We've just released our Greatest Shit album!

10. I once got so drunk I fixed a dartboard to the ceiling... Spent the rest of the night throwing up!

11. "I'm sick of you teasing me about my weight," my wife snapped as she walked out the door.

"Please babe, don't go," I pleaded. "Think of our baby!"

"What baby?" she said.

"You're not pregnant?"

12. My mate has just proposed to a scouse slapper:

He says she's ugly, covered in cheap tattoos, can't cook & swears like a trooper...

But she can siphon the petrol from his neighbour's cars in under 15 minutes!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I remember when I first started dating my wife, I got a hard-on just watching her eating a banana...

Now after ten years of marriage, I only get aroused if she starts choking on it!

14. My sexy Chinese neighbour told me she was desperate for a roger...

It was only when I had my trousers round my ankles, that I realised she wanted to rent out her spare room!

15. During breakfast, my wife said she was leaving me because of my obsession with Twitter.

I nearly choked on my #brown.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I hate it when the clocks go forward an hour.

It means for a week afterwards I get my usual wake-up erection when I'm on the bus to work!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Samuel L Jackson has finally passed his driving test and will now just be known as Samuel Jackson!

18. Another Russian general has been killed.

Putin's war is costing an army and an Oleg..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. My builder is such a nice man.

I forgot to pay him and he still offered to come over and put my windows in

20. The UK budget for the armed forces is currently £3.1 billion.

That'll be half a dozen petrol bombs then....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information