1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The AA have warned that anyone traveling in these icy conditions should take a blanket/sleeping bag, extra clothes (including hat scarf and gloves) 24hr food and drink supply, de-icer, rock salt, a torch ,spare batteries, petrol can, first aid kit and jump leads...

I looked a right knob on the bus this morning.

#961 El Toro, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. I just moved into my new 10 bedroom house in the country and I've painted each room alternately, one black and one white.

Now I've got terrible draughts.

• Like Like x 2
  3. My mate found an old lamp & was rubbing it clean with a rag when a genie appeared from the bottle.

"I may grant you just one wish for releasing me from captivity." Said the genie.

"Ok, make me irresistable to women." Said my mate.

SHAZZAM!!

My mate was turned into a box of chocolates.

• Like Like x 2
  4. My mate's girlfriend reported him to the RSPCA after sending her a message saying, "I want to kick your puppy."

I told him not to trust predictive texting

• Like Like x 3
  5. Amazingly, over half a million people showed up for Obama's inauguration ceremony, And only 8 missed work.

6. My mother told me: "alcohol is your worst enemy."

Jesus said: "love your enemy."

Case closed.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Local Police hunting the 'knitting needle nutter', who has stabbed six people in the arse in the last 48 hours, believe the attacker could be following some kind of pattern.

• Like Like x 3
  8. A rather confident man walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance, then casually looks at his watch for a moment.

The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No," he replies, "I just bought this state-of-the-art watch and I was just testing it."
    The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"

"It uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me," he explains.

"What's it telling you now?" she asked.

"Well, it says you're not wearing any panties." he said.

The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken then because I am wearing panties!"

The man explains, "Damn thing must be an hour fast."

#969 El Toro, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    #970 El Toro, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  11. 417116_170485719764507_635879559_n.jpg

417116_170485719764507_635879559_n.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. My mate's latest business plan just came a cropper. He was going to build bungalows for dwarves.

But there was just one tiny flaw.........

13. "Looks like its going to rain." I said, walking past the mother-in-law who was lying down on the couch.

14. Some bastards wrote 'RETARD' in the snow on my car windscreen this morning.

It took me 2 fucking hours to lick it off!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I don't know if I should report this, but in 1962 Cliff Richard filmed 'The young ones' while in the Shadows.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've just brought myself a claret and blue Aston Villa sledge.

Never gone downhill so fast in my life.

• Like Like x 1
  17. this is from the Daily Telegraph website today - the stories were arranged next to each other like this:

Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 13.45.45.png

Screen Shot 2013-01-23 at 13.45.45.png

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nice bit of laundry that, Jerry. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Two gold fish walked into a bar, Landlord says, "Hey, why the long faeces?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information