1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paddy travels to Ireland from London to visit the land of his ancestors, On his return Murphy asks, "what did you think of County Down?"

To which Paddy replies, "Its shit since Carol Vordeman left!"

• Like Like x 2
  2. A nun and a priest were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel.
    On the third day out the camel suddenly dropped dead without warning.
    After dusting themselves off, the nun and the priest surveyed their
    situation. After a long period of silence, the priest spoke.

"Well sister, this looks pretty grim."

"I know, father."

"In fact, I don't think it likely that we can survive more than a day or two."

"I agree."

"Sister, since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, would you do something for me?"

"Anything father."

"I have never seen a woman's breasts and I was wondering if I might see yours."

"Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm."

The nun opened her habit and the priest enjoyed the sight of her shapely breasts, commenting frequently on their beauty.

"Sister would you mind if I touched them?"

She consented and he fondled them for several minutes.

"Father, could I ask something of you?"

"Yes sister?"

"I have never seen a man's penis. Could I see yours?"

"I supposed that would be OK," the priest replied lifting his robe.

"Oh father, may I touch it?"

This time the priest consented and after a few minutes of fondling he was sporting a huge erection.

"Sister, you know that if I insert my penis in the right place, it can give life."

"Is that true father?"

"Yes it is, sister."

"Then why don't you stick it up that camel's ass and lets get the hell out of here."

3. An 80-year-old says to the doctor, "I've never felt better! Life is great and I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"

The doctor considers his question for a minute and then begins. "I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid trophy hunter and never misses a season. One day, when he was going out hunting, he was ina bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. When he got to the creek, he saw a prime beaver sitting beside the stream. He raised his cane and went 'bang, bang'. Suddenly, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. What do you think of that?"

The 80-yearold said, "I'd say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

• Like Like x 3
  4. Today I took my girlfriend to the cinema.

"Two tickets please," I said to the guy at the counter.

"For the Hobbit?"

"She's my girlfriend, actually."

• Like Like x 3
  5. I'm not saying my wife's a fat bitch, but I've had to put all the chocolate biscuits well out of reach.

On the floor.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Medical researchers have just announced that they have discovered a new illness which has no symptoms.It is impossible to detect and has no known cure.

Fortunately no cases have been reported yet.

7. "G'day mate, fosters helpline, whats the problem dude"

"im in Australia With the girlfriend and she's been stung on the minge by a hornet, and now her fanny has completely closed up"

"bummer dude"

"thanks mate, bye"

• Like Like x 3
  8. New Tesco scandal after horse DNA found in beef burgers, there are reports of human DNA found in Welsh Lamb.

9. A man in a cinema notices what looks like a monkey sitting next to him.

"Are you a monkey?" asked the man, surprised.

"Yes."

"What are you doing at the cinema?"

The monkey replied, "Well, I liked the book."

• Like Like x 2
  10. A zoo-keeper noticed that the orangutang was reading two books -- the Bible and Darwin's The Origin of Species.

In surprise he asked the ape, "Why are you reading both those books?"

"Well," said the orangutang, "I just wanted to know if I was my brother's keeper or my keeper's brother."

• Like Like x 2
  11. A monkey walks into a bar and orders a beer.

"I can't serve you", says the barman, "You're out of your tree."

12. Keep 'em coming!

13. Q: What is Alimony?

A: The screwing you get for the screwing you got!

14. Q: What should you do if you see your mother in law rolling around in pain on the ground?

A: Shoot her again!

• Like Like x 2
  15. "I think there's something wrong with my testicles" I said to my doctor."One is hanging lower"

"Don't worry" he said,"That's normal if it's the left one."

"Mine is the third one from the right." I replied.

• Like Like x 2
  16. "Thanks for painting my wall, how much do I owe you?"

"Nothing mate, it's on the house."

• Like Like x 2
  17. " Daddy,Daddy,Mummy is going out" ."Well chuck some more petrol on her then!"

• Like Like x 2
  18. Whilst sunbathing on the beach, the wife came up to me asked what I thought of her flip flops.

"Bloody horrible" I said "Put your bikini top back on."

• Like Like x 1
  19. How come they can detect small traces of pork in the pies shipped into HM Prisons but not the knives, files, and drugs that usually get smuggled in?

• Like Like x 1
  20. After dropping my new girlfriend home the other night following our first date, she told me I'd have to wait 6 months before she would suck my cock.
    I told her I totally understand and respect her decision and that I'd ring her nearer the time.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information