1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloke goes to the Dentist.

The Dentist says "Ere, did you have oral sex with your missus last night?"

Bloke replies "Yes, as a matter of I did, tell me how do you know, have I got pubes in my teeth?"

"Nah" says the Dentist "You got shit up your nose".

2. I phoned the council and told them that I'd raped a fat ginger bird the night before.
    The woman who answered said, "You should phone the police, not the council!"
    I replied, "Feck off! I'm not turning myself in............I just want the lights fìxed in the park!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. My wife's sister knocked me out yesterday, I was so fecking angry.......what sort of sick bitch puts chloroform on her dirty knickers

4. Apart from humans, the only animal that enjoys having sex is a dolphin............................I had to shag a LOT of animals to find that out!

• Like Like x 1
  5. At school my favourite lesson was PE, probably because I had the biggest Willy!
    I remember i used to stroll around the changing room naked, flicking the weaker kids with my towel whilst pointing and laughing at their little knobs....

Looking back I think that's probably why I was sacked!

• Like Like x 2
  6. How many Americans does it take to change a lightbulb? Just one, NOW if it were an "OIL" lamp that would be a different story!

7. Seamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.

Murphy said 'Hang on, I have an idea.'

He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Shamus said 'Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!'

Murphy replied, 'Don't worry - just follow me.'

He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jameson Whisky.

Seamus said 'Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!'

Murphy replied, with a smile. 'Don't worry, I have a plan , Cheers! '

They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, 'OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on your knees and put it in your mouth.'

The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free.

At the tenth pub Seamus said 'Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killing me!'

Murphy said, 'How do you think I feel? I can't even remember which pub I lost the sausage in.'

• Like Like x 1
  8. An old man walks into the barbershop for a shave and a haircut, but he tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age.
    The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells him to put it inside his cheek to spread out the skin.
    When he's finished, the old man tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he's had in years. But he wanted to know what would have happened if he had swallowed that little ball.
    The barber replied, "Just bring it back in a couple of days like everyone else does".

9. An old `un, maybe not a good `un.

A blind man went for a job in a woodyard saying he could identify any wood by its smell.
    They tested him on different types and he guessed right everytime. To catch him out they got the secretary to strip off and lay naked on the floor with her legs open.
    He sniffed and said he wasn`t sure, so he asked for the "wood" to be turned over, he sniffed again and said "ye can`t fool me, it`s the shithouse door off an old fishing boat."

• Like Like x 2
  10. Two older women were having lunch together, and discussing the merits of cosmetic surgery.

The first woman said, "I need to be honest with you, I'm getting a boob-job."

The second woman responded, "Oh, that's nothing. I'm thinking of having my arse-hole bleached!"

"Oh! Dear!" replied the first woman. "I just can't picture your husband as a blonde!"

• Like Like x 2
  11. If I had a pound for everytime I thought about my missus...... I'd start thinking about her!

• Like Like x 1
  12. A man and his ever nagging wife were on holiday in Jerusalem when the wife died suddenly. The undertaker said "It will cost £5000 to ship her home or £50 to bury her here". The man said "I will pay the £5000 to have her shipped home". The undertaker said, "why would you want to do that It`s alot cheaper to bury her here? The man replied "Jesus died here and rose again , I`m not taking any chances!"

13. A young pet monkey had an accident and needed a brain
    transplant. The veterinarian told the monkey's human family, "Brains are very
    expensive, and you will have to pay the cost yourselves."

"Well, how much does a brain cost?" asked the
    family.

"For a male brain, $500,000. For a female brain,
    $200,000,
    " replied the vet.

All the men in the family nodded because they thought
    they understood. But the mother was unsatisfied and asked, "Why the
    difference in price between male and female brains?
    "

"Standard pricing practice," said the vet.
    "The female brains have to be marked down because they’ve actually been
    used!"

14. On the way home from work tonight the German cops pulled me over and said "Papers"
    I said "Scissors I win"! and rode off!!!!

#135 Geo7863, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Why dont women fart?..... they dont stop talking long enough to build up any pressure!

Why do men snore?......... their balls sag down and cover their assholes causing vapour lock!

16. meh!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. The minister of a small congregation was about to start his sermon when he
    noticed a young woman in the front row, wearing a tight dress with her boobs
    almost hanging out.
    He couldn't concentrate on his message to the flock, so
    he dismissed the service and asked to speak to the woman after everyone else had
    left the church.
    When they were alone, the reverend said in his sternest
    lecturing voice, "just what do you mean coming to church dressed like
    that?"
    "Why reverend, " the young thing replied, "all of my boyfriends tell
    me that they can hear the angels sing when they put their heads on my
    breasts."
    "Hmm, well, let me check." said the man of the cloth, placing his
    head between her tits. After several minutes, he raised his head and said, "
    I don't hear any angels singing!"
    "Of course not Reverend," she said.
    "You're not plugged in yet!"

• Like Like x 1
  18. Q. What's the difference between acne and a priest?

A. Acne doesn't come all over your face until you're 15.

• Like Like x 2
  19. [h=3]REVENGE IS SWEET[/h]There once was an old couple who had been married for thirty years.
    Every morning the old boy would wake up and give off an enormous fart, much to his long suffering wife's annoyance.
    "You'll fart your guts out one of these days," she always complained.
    After a particularly bad week the wife decided to have her revenge and got up early, placing some turkey giblets in the bed next to the old boy's arse.
    While making breakfast downstairs she heard his usual morning fart reverberate through the floorboards followed by a scream.
    Twenty minutes later a rather shaken man came downstairs.
    "You was right all along Missus," the old man says, "I finally did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push 'em back in!"

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information