1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joke Page

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rudolph Hart, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure where this came from but it still raises a chuckle

ONLY A MAN
    WOULD ATTEMPT THIS

Just try reading this without laughing till you cry!!!

A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their anniversary submitted this:

Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Tazer.

The effects of the Tazer were supposed to be short lived, with no long term adverse affect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety...??

WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home... I loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time, I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs.

AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Julie what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.

Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two AAA batteries, right?

There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target.

I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and then thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised.

Am I wrong?

So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and Tazer in another.

The directions said that:

a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant;

a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; and

a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water.

Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries.

All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference (loaded with two itsy, bitsy AAA batteries); pretty cute really, and thinking to myself, 'no possible way!'

What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best.

I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side so as to say, 'Don't do it stupid,' reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny lil ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad.. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it.

I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. WHAT THE... !!!

I'm pretty sure Hulk Hogan ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs! The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room..

Note:
    If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a Tazer,
    one note of caution:

There is NO such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor!
    A three second burst would be considered conservative!

A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape.

My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace.
    The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was.
    My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching.
    My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs.
    I had no control over the drooling.
    Apparently I had crapped in my shorts, but was too numb to know for sure, and my sense of smell was gone.
    I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head, which I believe came from my hair.
    I'm still looking for my testicles and I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return!

PS: My wife can't stop laughing about my experience, loved the gift and now regularly threatens me with it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dictators...not always what you think they are.....

[​IMG]

3. You know what? I actually like that - sort of a more aggressive D16RR (well, anythings better than the catfish gob they actually put on the sedici)

4. was getting really stressed about the drought, so i thought i would go for a swim to relieve the stress, did 25 lengths of my garden

• Like Like x 1
  5. Saw a bloke using a hosepipe this morning.

I asked him if he realised there is a drought and a hosepipe ban.

He told me to eff off.

Bloody firemen, no sense of humour.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Paddy asks Murphy "what ring tone have ye"

Murphy says "I havn't looked but would think its light brown".

• Like Like x 2
  7. A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.

Naturally, the Doctor asked him, 'What happened to YOU?'

'Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our golf balls into a field of cattle.

We went to look for them and while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end.'

'I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's arse.

Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!''

'I don't remember much after that'

• Like Like x 9
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. A woman goes into a shop to buy a rod and reel as a gift

She doesn't know
    which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter where
    there's a shop assistant wearing dark shades. "Excuse me sir" she says "can you
    tell me anything about this rod and reel?"

The assistant replies "Ma'am
    I'm blind but if you drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need
    to know about it from the sound it makes."

She didn't believe him, but
    dropped it on the counter anyway.

He said, "That's a 6' graphite rod with
    a Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line...It's a good all around rod and reel and
    it's only $20.00".

The lady said, "It's amazing that you can tell all
    that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm
    looking for so I'll take it."

He walks behind the counter to the
    register, and in the meantime the woman breaks wind big-time. At first she is
    embarrassed but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was
    her...being blind he wouldn't know that she was the only person
    around.

The assistant rings up the sale and says, "That will be
    $25.50."

She says, "But didn't you say it was $20.00?"

"Yes ma'am,
    the rod and reel is $20.00, but the duck call is $3.00, and the catfish stink
    bait is $2.50."

• Like Like x 1
  9. Spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night...

Or "foreplay", as she likes to call it.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Just seen a fat singer with a laptop.

Think it wa a Dell.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The missus took a pregnancy test today, and my worst fears were confirmed, she's just a fat c__t.

• Like Like x 2
  12. At last, I've found the wife's g-spot. Who'd have thought her sister had it all this time?

• Like Like x 6
  13. A father and his son were watching a DVD when the lad turns to his dad and says "Dad i am getting scared, is that lady going to die ?"
    Father turns to his son and says " judging by the size of the cock on that horse, yes she is son"

• Like Like x 1
  14. The secret for a long & happy marriage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. On an outback farm in Oz, relatives found poor grandad dead in the outside toilet with a strange look on his face.
    The family and the doctor could not explain this strange look until his son came home and said,
    “I think I have an explanation for it, the gas company drilled a 3 mile deep exploration hole looking for gas yesterday.
    I didn’t want to waste the hole so I moved the toilet over it, and whenever Dad used his bowels, he always held his breath until he heard it hit the bottom!

Footnote...could look a bit like Rudolphs avatar!!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Bloody brilliant........but I wouldn't want to be under those sweaters

17. [h=6]My wife turned to me during her mother's funeral and hissed, "When we get home later, I'm going to make you bloody pay for this!"
    For the life of me I couldn't think of what I had done wrong.
    Maybe it's because I wasn't sharing my popcorn.[/h]

• Like Like x 4
  18. A man was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a dog on a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file.

The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

"My wife's."

"What happened to her?"

The man replied, "My dog attacked and killed her." He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?" The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her." A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two men.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

"Get in line."

• Like Like x 1
  19. John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's
    to spending the rest of me Life, between the legs
    of me wife !"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best
    toast of the night !

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the
    prize for the Best toast of The night."

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"
    John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me
    life, sitting in church beside me wife."

"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking
    buddies on the street Corner. The man chuckled
    leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other
    night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit
    surprised myself. You know, he's only been in
    there twice in the last four years. "Once I had to pull him by
    the ears to make him come, and the other time he fell
    asleep".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information