1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judging Interest - New Eccentric Hub/Chain Tension Adjuster Tool

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Put me down for one Andy if you hadn't already! ta

2. You were at the top of the list Bob........gotta keep existing customers happy! lol

3. Sorry for the delay guys......you know how it goes sometimes! :D

Final version CAD Drawing done at last and I emailed for production quotes yesterday so if things go really well I may have the spanners by the end of this coming week (at best;-)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still applies;-) The number of spanners available will depend on how many can be cut from the largest sheet metal width the CNC cutting machine can deal with, with minimum wastage i.e. to get the best price per tool.

- 3mm stainless steel
    - Water jet cut for accuracy and no burs or sharp edges

.....watch this space

>> NB: <<
    Following the site crash the original Poll results have been lost, those that responded will be guaranteed a spanner - as I don't have that list (trusting everyone to be honest here!;-) - if you responded 'yes' to the Poll please email me:
    Subject: Spanner
    ...and include your forum user name and real name so that I can draw up a list of the 'first come first served' :D
    Thanks

email_andyw.jpg

email_andyw.jpg

4. Plus me Andy............ Nice tool to have in race van

5. id have one to please

6. E-Mail sent yesterday.

7. Hi Andy, can you put me down for 1, cheers Dave

8. Hopefully you received my email as well.

9. I have email confirmations from:
    Bob_Cooper, catweazle, Rushjob, Bikergas.., pumpman, knightrider, J0n3s, Tripletrouble, Nigel Strada, Paddy Field, Spiralscratcher, Steveb123

The following have posted interest but have yet to confirm by email ;-)
    Cranker V2, steviegasgas , iainhwilson, gpearson, pilotpaul, nik the greek, Splodge, Sparky mike

I have visited the waterjet cutting workshop today and finalised production of a batch of 26 spanners, I will have a sample spanner from them early next week (belt and braces final check for the CAD Drawing and a chance for me to test a production tool rather than my own prototypes) - if all's well a day or two later the full batch will be cut.
    Cost inc P&P will be £22.00 (collection possible and I'm also happy to deliver them at a Popham Airfield meet - £18.50)

As things stand there are 5 spanners still available

10. Put me down for one please Andy.

11. Good stuff Andy, when and how do you want payment mate ?

12. Hi Andy

Keen to buy one! I have emailed you

Iain

13. Lists above updated.

Payment - PayPal is easiest I guess but cheques by post or bank transfer ok as well........or cash on collection.
    The email address above is my PayPal address - email me re paying by other methods ;-)
    Anyone on the lists can pay now.....it would be handy (but not compulsory) for me to have some money in advance of me paying for the full batch.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Email sent

Mike aka cranker V2

15. ill send an email too please

16. recieved your confirmation.......and ive paypal d you the £22.............post as and when please

cheers and good job!

17. £22 sent via PayPal Andy, cheers Dave

18. All emails / payments to date responded to :D

19. Just Paypal'd you.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information