1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judging Interest - New Eccentric Hub/Chain Tension Adjuster Tool

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Hi Andy I think I must have fallen off the list here! Or lost track of the thread! If there is still one going....pls put me down and Send me all the details!

When is Popham?

2. If there are any spare Andy I'll have one. Happy to collect at Popham, whenever that is !

PP
    :upyeah:

3. Just paypal'd you Andy.

4. Paid via PayPal, thanks

5. Yes please Andy, put me down for one. Paypal paid.

#65 Spareparts, May 7, 2012
    Last edited: May 7, 2012
  6. .....two factors (1) weather and (2) me being able to ride that far - I would like to do something Sun 20th or Sun 27th (need to get a test ride or two out the way before I start a 'Meet' thread on the forum.)

UPDATE:
    Everyone that's contacted me and/or sent payments should have had a response from me ;-)

Received payment from:
    andyb, David D, iainhwilson, knightrider, iforb, Multi rider, Nigel Strada, Rushjob, Spareparts, Spiralscratcher, Tripletrouble

Received email confirmation from:
    Bikergas.., Bob_Cooper, catweazle, Cranker V2, J0n3s, Jafo, Paddy Field, pumpman, Steveb123

Awaiting email confirmation:
    gpearson, nik the greek, pilotpaul, Sparky mike, Splodge, steviegasgas

***ALL SPANNERS SOLD / SPOKEN FOR AT THIS TIME***

7. Andy, paypal payment sent

8. Hi Andy

Email sent and payment made by paypal (ignore me request for transfer details).

Thanks
    Paul

9. Money and email sent Andy !

PP
    :upyeah:

10. All up to date again I think.....everyone that's contacted me or sent a payment should have heard back from me :D
    Will post updates here as and when there's anything to report ;-)

11. Dosh sent, many thanks Andy.

12. Money sent, cheers Andy.

13. Payment sent Andy.

14. Something's gone wrong then Dave, not received anything from you :-(

15. I haven't, but payment has gone through so I assume all is OK.

16. :weird: Spam folder?

17. Should be ok now Andy!

18. No idea, not to worry. As long as you have my payment and address all is well.

19. just spotted....

Andy on the sundeck of a yacht in Marbella smoking a fat cuban cigar! LOL

20. lol.................that'll be a few years yet, need to sell another half million or so spanners to fund that!

NB EVERYONE: The full production run of spanners is accounted for..............no more new 'orders' please ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information