1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judging Interest - New Eccentric Hub/Chain Tension Adjuster Tool

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Hi Andy

New to the forum, so forgive me if I'm being presumptuous.

If the production run has not been fitted in yet, is there any merit in increasing the order to accommodate those on the reserve list? My name's not on that list yet, but I've been waiting for the announcement of a second batch before piping up.

Cheers

Gary.

2. Hi Gary, I'm hoping that they're being cut as we speak, at this late stage I don't want to put a spanner in the works (groan:) by changing anything. Getting so much interest that Batch 2 will happen :D

3. Fair enough. Don't collect my bike till Monday, but I'm guessing I'll be wanting one...

4. If another batch is made place my name on the order list please Andy .

5. Also new to the forum and I would certainly like to buy one of these spanners.

6. Hi Andy,
    I'm new to the forum but a previous member of Ducatisti.co.uk. Please add me to the list for a second run of the spanners.

7. Hi guys and welcome to the forum..............as soon as I have the current batch out the way I'll post up a new thread on the forum with all details ;-)

Current batch update:
    Chased again yesterday but didn't get to speak to the boss......I'll be on the phone again first thing Monday morning! Out of my hands but I feel bad about the delay anyway :frown:

8. At last :D

[​IMG]

....off to the post office now!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  9. Blimey Andy! Great stuff though.... chain needs adjusting... :wink:

10. Yay !! :biggrin:

11. Brilliant....will look out for the mail man today! I assume the personal engraving of my name is on the rear gold plated side?????:biggrin::upyeah:

12. lol.....now if I'd thought about that I'm sure I could have come up with a special comment specially engraved for you Fritz :tongue:

13. Huzzah! Postie has just managed to ram Andy's tool through my letterbox. Many thanks, Andy, I will treasure the moment always...

14. Choice of wording could be misconstrued:eek:

15. ....made my eyes water reading that! lol

16. Received today Andy, cheers mate :)

17. Received with a thud on the floor just missed the cat (curses) (love cats really?) Heat shrink sleeved the handle to protect my delicate puds, many thanks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information