1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Finished 1199 Special Labor Of Love...

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Peter Byworth, Sep 2, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

11.4%
  2. No

88.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No idea why…

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Probably footballers ....:blush:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Tbf the hate he got on FB was easily equalled by the love. ‘Cool ride dude!’ Type stuff….so Americans mostly who we know have the taste of a long-covid malingerer which is demos tyres in all their lives: I mean who prefers plastic American cheese to proper chaser or any other cheese?! Is there any country with worse taste?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Was this on 44Teeth get your rat out recently?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #125, page 27. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. This is absolutely VILE.... I've been having a frustrating time recently dealing with idiots and this is like the image proof that they are out there. It's absolutely disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Don't hold back...........;), have to agree though. A perfect example of, "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should".

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Do you know what Phil I was going to say that’s a bit harsh, but bugger me, that is horrific. What on earth was going through his head? To whom would that bike appeal? The resale value to total spend on that bike? Just too many questions but all of which can be summed up by just one-Why?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I still say you guys aren't seeing the full picture. Michelangelo couldn't see the Sistine ceiling fully until he stood back

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Can you imagine ........bystander .."hey Mick ....that cloud looks like a cock and balls if you stand well back and squint" ....... Michaelangelo...."oh shite ! ....get the scaffolding booked again"

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. You are starting to worry me now. o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. How far back do we need to stand? far enough to not see those hand painted quickshifter knuckles? or so far back that the bike isn't recognisable as a Panigale? It's grim, and someone with so little taste, would also make me question the standard of any of the work on the bike.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Impressionists were not feted until after they had passed

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. upload_2023-1-25_15-29-23.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. How far back do I need to stand….a mile?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Look at the Shed thread - beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

One man's pigsty is another mans palace and all that....

17. It is a perfect balance of taste and performance. Possibly the only problem is that there were no carbon vents for the calipers, but everything else has improved the original bike.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. It was on the latest episode. They slam it

19. Its true and if you actually want proof this absolute bag of shit sold for 50 k lol (i was watching it today)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I mean as a rule, you’re right Jimmy but that is hard to understand at best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information