1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last "free" service

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by steveknowles, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Wise - but no later, as the gritters are on standby for Thursday night...

2. Looking more and more as though I'll have to wait a bit longer to get her back.

3. Hi Steve,

While it's getting the exhaust, why not get this mod done?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1333544766.034672.jpg

Anth

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1333544766.034672.jpg

4. Looks like another Roland Sands job !! Be an interesting conversation with JHP, "I'd like it made into a sledge please" Would certainly solve the heat issue

5. So I'm guessing your not about to turn it into a flat tracker either!

Criminal that's what that was! :mad:

6. If I'd picked it up on the trailer today with the high winds, it may have ended up as a flat tracker. It was criminal what he did, but on the plus side, that's one less out there making mine rarer still !

7. I like the thinking :upyeah:

8. Got the bike back from Ducati Coventry yesterday. Fantastic service as always. Started it up with the now open pipes, and all I can say is WOW!! It's bloody loud, but with a fantastic aggressive rasp to it. Can't wait to take it out for a spin, once it stops raining. They did all the work, changing the pipes and tuning for free as well as the service and only charged me for the MOT. Well chuffed.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information