Le Tour, May Contain Cycling And Spoilers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DucatiScud, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Pogacar was immense today. No one could live with him.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Good to see too.... He's got a firm grip on the race this year

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. LBL is on my list too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The pog has to be sportsman of the year. He’ll win the Vuelta for the treble too. Must be the physically fittest man on the planet right now.

It’s a shame we won’t see UAE riding side by side having a glass of champers on the Champs Elysees tomorrow (or in Nice). They deserve that.

Pog saying he wants Cavs record too, you wouldn’t bet against it right now.
    First rider to claim 5 mountain stages in a single tdf.

Chapeau my mate.

• Like Like x 1
  5. One thing I've noticed, when vinegar talks about taddy, vinegar can't seem to use his name, he says him and he but never taddy.

Taddy on the other hand always refers to vinegar as jonas.

Says a lot to me does that.

6. Pogacar what a rider. On a different level this year which is astonishing when you consider the level Vingegaard is at.

7. Ben o’Connor absolutely tearing the Vuelta field to shreds here.
    Nearly seven minutes clear of the field and undoubtedly taking the red jersey off Roglic tonight.
    By how much though??!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. “Oh my goodness, Big Ben is going to ring the bell”

Such fabulous comms on Eurosport cycling, shame we have nothing like them in the motorbikes.

9. Adam Yates 6 minutes up the road from the red jersey and about to win his first grand tour stage.
    This is why the Vuelta and the giro are *usually better sporting spectacles than the tdf.
    Could be all square GC going into week two after this.
    El pleasure.

• Like Like x 2
  10. The tour of Britain is going through Northampton on Sunday. I swear there’s a better field than the Vuelta lol. Remco and the boys. Supposed to be meeting a mate for a brew in kings Langley early doors thinking of *heading that way, on my way back.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information