1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LED GU10's

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by peter james, Mar 1, 2014.

1. I've had a few from different sources and found out the hard way to go for Warm White. The 16 Cool White bulbs had to be replaced! Used Fleabay as the prices are so competitive but went for uK seller so arrived quickly (go for 100% rating!).

Recommend you get the highest power you can. My favourite bulb is 3 LED at 8 watts and has a good balance of pattern, colour and brightness and no failures yet.

2. Hi Kirky do you mean 3 bulbs as opposed to the 24 48 64 type with lots of tiny LED's

3. I have had gu10's from various places the worst have been ebay cheapies, some lasted 2 days, others 6 months.
    Last few lots I have bought from toolstation and they have been really good, all still going strong.
    I use cool whites in the kitchen

4. Tried them. It was like living in a warehouse....switched back to 12v.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I bought 32 12W CRE LED with IP rated aluminium holders for our kitchen extension. Worked out at about £20 per unit all in. Came from some place in Saaaarfend. Only one failure so far.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information