1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lincs Italian Motorcycle Festival Monday 28th May

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris Jessop, Apr 8, 2018.

1. SP1.JPG See you all at Tesco

#61 Tim K, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I can pretty much guarantee Saturday, Sunday and Monday will be scorchio. I`m at work and we`re sulphur casting so, as well as the usual ton of safety gear, radio and gas monitors I have to lug around, I`ll have to wear a sulphur gimp mask in certain areas as well, it`ll be grim.
    Anyone out on their bikes this bank holiday weekend in the glorious sunshine, I fekin hates the lot of you, bar-stards. :sun::beer: :sob:

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. Thanks dude :cool::upyeah: really hope your prediction comes true! :yum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 8B67F0C4-5BEC-42FA-BBCA-13342196E0DB.png

• Like Like x 2
  5. Where abouts are you coming from @Tim K? Lovely looking bike, looking forward to seeing it :)

It looks like we'll have a nice variety of bikes joining :cool:

6. Tim be Nr Newark :):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. @Christy @Rebel are you meeting us at Tesco for a group ride down there?

8. Yes, if the weather holds I'll be at Tesco on the SP

• Like Like x 1
  9. Can we not meet closer to Greenford?

10. You can :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. 40B58AAE-D00C-4661-98C3-F5CA6E9CBCEA.png 4AE4684C-417F-43A7-9EE4-42FE3864827B.png

Latest forecast for Monday :(

12. At least the rain will be warmish

13. Unless it changes to dry I’m not gonna bother:(

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. We are in the car. But if enough do same then it’ll be less exciting to watch.

15. Me too, I might dissolve as I'm v.salty :worried: so they say anyhoo :thinkingface:

16. Your weather forecaster is all doom and gloom. Mine is better, and probably more accurate.
    gj03CjH.jpg

17. If it's not looking great, we'll be out too im afraid... spent 6 hours giving them a wipe over today too :mad:

I'm optimistic that all will come good though :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Just seen the bbc weather forecast and it looks half decent again. Wish they’d make their mind up!

I’ll decide later this afternoon before heading out to see a gig.

19. I pulled my back yesterday twisting due to having no mirrors on the YR5 - it appears I am not as flexible as I used to be :thinkingface: going to head out locally today to see how I fare - could be ok for tomorrow still I hope... my weather app is saying rain in the afternoon in Lincolnshire but has been changing daily :splat:

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information