1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looks like the weather may be half decent this weekend.........

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by El Toro, Aug 30, 2012.

1. El Toro Pm sent

2. Got it, cheers. Planning on being there around 1pm with a bit of luck :smile:

Look for 848 Evo Corse with a very subtle "El Toro" sticker on the screen :wink:

3. Give me a call I will ride there with you, I'm in Wakefield

4. I suppose it's only fair you get some decent weather up there - cold plus rain here, and I have an engine to run in.. :mad:

5. Your PM with your number has disappeared :S

6. just sent again :upyeah:

7. Well I texted you and waited for you then went off to Squires on my own :smile:

8. Got up to squires for about 4.45 few dukes around.

9. Yeah there was a few whilst I was there - 999, 998, 916, 748, multistrada corse are the ones I can remember :smile:

10. Made it too Matlock today, various Ducati's there with a very nice panigale S owned by and old Ducatisti forum member. He recently swapped his 749r for a brand new Panigale S.

11. I was there on my sport 1000 in yellow with my mate on his red sport 1000s.

12. Where? Squires or Matlock? And what time?

13. Squires, about 5 ish

14. Could be out tomorrow night for an hours or so if anyone's up for it.

15. Had a good run over to Whitby and spotted a good old mix of Dukes today, white 848, Xerox 848 600 Sport & Pani at Helmsley. 1098,996,900SS, ST4 and a very nice looking Carbon Diavel at Whitby :cool:. Called in at Squires about 4:30 saw Chewy & his mates SC's (Very cool Zards :upyeah:) with a 900SL also a Paul Smart SC, the same 996 that was at Whitby (and Helmsley) a 1098,848 & white frame 750SS together, a couple of Multis a white S4R a 916 and a yellow 996. Think I also spotted 37 Repsol Blades :redface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information