1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lorenzo To Ride For Ducati??

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by comfysofa, Mar 29, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I think Lorenzo simply had enough of Rossi. He obviously waited to see if Rossi fourth place would sign another two year contract and then made himself available. I think its a good move and I think he will be suited with the Ducati. If Lorenzo doesn't win the Moto GP world championship in 2017 I will show my ars, err no hang on a minute.......

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1

2. Just read the Matt Oxley article - I think he's just copied and pasted my post no 59 on page 3 of this thread !! :Wideyed:
    I know the missus think's I talk utter sh1te, but I do get things right sometimes!! :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Looks menacing already. :) C'mon Jorge :D

[​IMG]

4. I've never been much of a fan of Lorenzo but he has gone up in my estimations for taking this challenge on. Fair play to him and I hope he does well on the duke!

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. MCN Sport ‏@MCNSport 5m5 minutes ago
    "It's like going to a disco, asking a girl to dance, and she goes with the guy next to you instead!" - Lin Jarvis

lol to be fair he did pick the prettier one, just not as good in the sack

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. was gunna write some thing disparaging about the post above yours but thinking twice you are right.. im no fan either (although there is no denying his talent) but fair play and i hope he is straight in at the sharp end. for me the gp is the nuts and this can only ad to the drama surely!

7. he makes even me look like brad pitt, what a twat.

8. And these are his future dams speaking!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

9. If this is what looking like a twat is like...........I wish I looked like a twat. :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Its made me really look forward to the 2017 season. Can't wait to where the other riders slot in now. I sort of hope Mavrick sticks with Suzuki but think he is more than likely going to jump ship to Yamaha.

11. How perverse!
    doubt Ducati will need monsters sponsorship, nor allow shark lids.
    I see your point tho, you cant polish a turd, but you can roll him in glitter.......

12. I'm sure Casey had a big influence as those two are good buddies

13. Liked Jorge from 125/250's and love watching him beat VR. Really pleased he's signed for us and hope he gels with the desmo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Any chance of chazley getting the second factory duc if he keeps up his current form in wsb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. There's a chance of a pramac ride I would say, not sure about factory!

Chaz is likely to struggle at the upcoming superfast tracks, he is only a smudge down on top end but also 37 points down so it will be damage limitation

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just to be clear, you're not a fan then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information