1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luggage options for Panigale?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Cerec1, Dec 19, 2013.

1. I was doing it when the Gullarm wasn't even a spunk bubble. On an MZ to boot. And I kept up with that FZR:upyeah:

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cool on fitting the panigale - does it fit as per the instructions attaching to a subframe (At work at moment so cant check) or do you need to do the double loop and rely on the seat hump holding it on??

3. Touche....:biggrin:

Pretty cool :upyeah:

The kriega uses a strap system. The straps go under the pillion seat and they attach to the bags. The almost non existant subframe probably wont be much use anyway (?). As long as the seat is clipped on you're fine. Those bags aint going anywhere. For piece of mind when time travelling, I use a large cargo net :cool:

Looks the job but how come you didnt use the back with the ace ventura ? ( not enough space ? )

4. Surprised nobody has mention the blaze luggage from sw motech

5. I made the rack to fit the box and made some side frames to support the panniers kept them away from the bodywork. The straps for the panniers fitted under the box to secure them. Didnt make a jot of difference to the handling like carrying a lightweight passenger. and all removed in seconds.

6. Re the Kriega tail packs, has anyone used them with a seat pod on a Panigale or does the actual seat need to be fitted? In April we're off to Assen for the WSBK and having a couple of days in Germany after so away for a week in total. Will be travelling fairly light and I was going to go for the Ventura system as had it on other bikes and still have the bag, but the Kriega looks a good option. I'd probably go with the 30 and a 10.

7. Do you have the seat? Got to be better plan to use with the seat so no risk of scratching the cover

8. Hear hear. Use the seat. I've not used it on my Pan, however, did so on my previous Blade using the seat for reasons Bradders alluded to.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information