1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mancave or( Womancave even) photos.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by eyore, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Different bikes? Time to get a Honda C90 then :biggrin:

2. Or a Harley...

3. INFIDEL :mad::mad:

4. Hey, we're all knocking on a bit, you know it's only a matter of time.

It's either that or a Multistrada...

• Like Like x 1

5. Hmmm Multistrada ...?

One possible downsizing tactic would be to swap the ST4s and the SuperDuke for a Multistrada ... but I'm not sure about all those electronics. I like my bikes to be raw & basic - throttle, clutch, brakes, suspension - all controlled by me :)

I think a KTM Adventure might be more the ticket!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Get a 2-valver then. That way you'll get to learn a bit about mechanics too...

7. Heres mine
    [​IMG]
    No ducati in there yet tho
    [​IMG]
    Mark

• Like Like x 2
  8. Well thank f#%k for that, Archer has just managed to put his bike in his new man cave and it fits, just !!! And there's even enough room for Daisy :)

9. And here's the proof :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353148119.154883.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353148119.154883.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Is that at TDM?

11. TDM? It's a bloody ST man ... take a 1000 lines and say a hundred "hail Mary's" ... TDM indeed :rolleyes:

:wink:

• Like Like x 1

12. Ha ha! I can't remember the last time I saw an ST in the flesh, and I've been looking at a lot of TDMs recently, it was the twin cans that got me!

13. So what exactly is lurking under those covers?? Nice garage by the way.

14. That's what happens when you buy a non-red Ducati...

15. I'm sorry, I couldn't find a red one :-( it wasn't for lack of trying though! If I win the lottery she's getting a re spray into the fast colour!

16. With 7 bikes in there now, ours is getting a mite busy..

17. Wifes hornet 900, my speed triple, k9 gsxr 1000 and my now sold k8 gsxr 1000
    Mark

• Like Like x 2
  18. [​IMG]
    A little while back.
    [​IMG]

Sidecars take a lot of space so I built an annex. The theory is the garage is a garage while tinkering happens in the workshop/annex. its a 10x10 cabin, insulated with a 2'' ply floor, ply lines and painted throughout.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#238 Toastmuncher, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I might buy a sidecar when I get verrrry old.....................................a Merlin:biggrin:

20. Wont be any left, not making any more and there werent that many made. My Hedingham will be cool, the triumph is long gone but the mighty gn250 outfit, that really rules the roads.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information