1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mancave or( Womancave even) photos.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by eyore, Jun 30, 2012.

1. have air-con / heat pump in my garage, took it out of a factory so cost free ; ) only me fitting and im warm in winter yeah

• Like Like x 1
  2. Itl be Mr Beans Mini ...

3. I'm not jealous, my whole house is air conditioned courtesy of Starbucks:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  4. All you need now is a bed

• Like Like x 1
  5. hmmm coffee

6. That he didnt want the photos taken. Im not that nasty :biggrin:

7. yep i know : i don't use the word often but i visited a pals mancave and had to go to surgery to lift my jaw back into place.. U N B E L I E V A B L E...

he said : ' well , i spend quit some time here!'

EVERYTHING is carbon, magnesium and wsbk spec!

a lifetime of AAA+ track projects ...

"sorry, seeing his cave on the web made my pal nervous so he asked for it to be removed"...

#328 kope999R, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  8. My humble toy cupboard and sorry there is one one Ducati.

DSC_0042_zpsc73571a4.jpg

DSC_0042_zpsc73571a4.jpg

• Like Like x 9

9. there is a lot of red ! :smile:

10. humble toy cupboard, ill swap u 4 my humble toy cupboard :upyeah: very nice!

11. Only one Ducati though.

Tut, tut...

12. Tell us a bit about the car Kev..... It looks very interesting!

13. Proper boys toys!! Me like :upyeah:

14. Its a Merlyn Mk 20 1971 Formula Ford 1600. I raced it for approx 8 years on the normal UK circuits and over to Spa a few times. It has sat im my garage in bits for the past 10 years whilst other things in my life took priority. Over the last year managed to rebuild it and thinking of heading back out on the circuits again. I read in Autosport that Tiff Needell who started his career in a Lotus 69 Formula Ford of the same era has manage to purchase his old car and might be palnning to race it in the same series. His car is behind me in a couple of the pic in the link below.

A few of pics of the rebuild.

1971 Merlyn M20 Historic Formula Ford 1600 Rebuild

• Like Like x 2
  15. When are you going to get round to clean the bike.... Mind you I can see the distraction.

16. Nice garage... and a stunning 996 :smile: The car is not too shabby too :upyeah:

17. That looks like a nice shit hole:0))

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thank you final_edition - I have to show those photos to my fiancee as a proof that you can never have too many bikes :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information