1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mancave or( Womancave even) photos.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by eyore, Jun 30, 2012.

1. A pic of my new mancave, complete with en-suite manvave (pic doesn't do it justice!)

photo1.JPG

And en-suite.
    photo.JPG

photo1.JPG

photo.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. I think that garage needs more bikes :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  3. and a nice coat of white paint on the walls ( it will really help when working on the bikes) You're really lucky to have that kind of space. Jealous me? never :biggrin:

4. I know. Think the wife will have something to say about that though!

5. if I could I would. As its a army quarter though not sure if I can, but going to ask. Just on the hunt for some carpet now for the floor.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rob some from the officer's mess...:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Along with some silver to decorate the place with!

8. Jeez Abmatt!

Where's your quarter? Looks like you struck lucky there! I thought i was doing ok being at Fairford! Makes my garage look like downtown Harlem!!

9. What, are you some sort of pimp? :tongue:

10. Word to yo mamma, fo' she is a back do' ho'!! An' that aint no jive!! Ya feel me??!!

:wink:

11. Mine looked like this a few years ago-TZ has gone now sadly-but others have taken it's place.

John

garage.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Baaleeedatplaya
    or
    'yes, I completely understand your dilemma and well frankly, its all rather shocking'
    :biggrin::biggrin:

13. Nice new bit of carpeting. Sadly only stay that clean for long

20130310_124500.jpg

20130310_124500.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  14. Brand new one at bulford. Mind you, you pay for it though. Just gone up to grade 1

15. Just realised I didn't upload a photo of mine.
    Not the best photo but shows all the important bits - the bike, a tool box and shelving where most of my CB650Z currently sits ;) There's also a workbench, small crappy genny, and a pile of rubbish and that's about it ;)

542118_10151382469177429_351709843_n.jpg

542118_10151382469177429_351709843_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Wifey helpfully informed me that I have too many bikes in the garage, and that 'I needed to do something about it'. To be fair she has a point, I have 8 bikes all very carefully parked in a single garage and cant even get in there to turn the light on. Its made all the worse by me having aquired a new (to me ) lathe that I'm keen to use... Solution.....? Another garage! (well, shed in the garden). Did'nt see that comming, did you wifey?!

P1010044.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010046.jpg

P1010048.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  17. Continued...

P1010047.jpg

P1010049.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. I just wish I had taken a photo with everything still in the garage, it was like a rubik's cube parking in there.

19. Threads merged :smile:

20. Nice one Matt ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information