1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mancave or( Womancave even) photos.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by eyore, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Getting the new mancave in shape.

Thought it was big but its filling up quickly, cannot complain though as I can get the bikes in and the trailer.

[​IMG]

I hqve the bike life which is great but also bought the Walter moto paddock bench as TZ's always need lots of TLC in the paddock and I got fed up of crouching down.

[​IMG]

2 stroke corner
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Thats a really nice space you've got there. Looks like a good place to spend the cold winter......assuming you have heating, a CD player and a coffee machine :upyeah:You have some lovely machines in there too. Can I come over and play?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Loads of space to fill up with toys. A mancave/toybox is not complete until you have toys overflowing the toybox and sitting out side.

Love the old TZ

4. I Deffo need more bikes in My man cave

image.jpg

5. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. First thing you need in your mancave is a spirit level.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Love the big Stoner picture :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. there you go, now it is semi tidy : )

gas bottle 027.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It's hung from the ceiling by the back wheel....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Why do my pictures always end up sideways,there not sideways before I upload them

11. Taking them with an Iphone maybe?

Mine always end up upside down. I save them to my PC, open them in Microsoft picture manager, re-orientate and save them. Then upload. I don't know why my Iphone does this.

Does your man cave actually looks like this..........?
    View attachment 17934

#372 Robarano, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I was more impressed the other way up ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  13. so was I. It looked much bigger!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kev, you have no idea how much space you have. I've got the same amount of tat but about a quarter of the space to put it in:frown:

15. I can move in there now, had the scrap man come on thurs and I had a harsh clean out, gave him icemakers, air con systems, cellar cooling that might have come in handy one day lol , and made a few quid off him too and a lot of space : )

16. My man cave just got broken into overnight whilst we were doing all the work on it to upgrade it and make it more secure! FFS, burgled twice now in two years......

Thankfully, owning a few ducatis, two of them were fortunately not there as they are being fixed (!) and the one that was had no wheels in it and it was in bits, so I got away narrowly with that......

but the push bikes weren't so lucky, all gone. At £5-10k each and far easier to get shot of, they were clearly the target......

i would encourage you all to look carefully at the amount of security you have. I was just upgrading mine as part of the garage rebuild, but sadly I was a few weeks later than the burglars. But now it will be like Fort Knox when I am done. With an infantryman stood on each corner of the property if I can arrange that!!!!

Thieving bastard scumbags. I have been burgled three times now in three different houses......

17. Oh no, you were quite attached to those push bikes weren't you? Sorry to hear about it. But it could have been so much worse.

18. Made a start on sorting out the c++p in my shed.Years and years of collecting,that will come in handy one day,bits and pieces.Duplicate power tools that are never going to get used,so I will see if I can find a deserving home for them.
    Garden irrigation parts left over from when I was landscaping,gate hinges,decking screws.Pots of paint from the turn of the century.
    Every conceivable grade of oil known to man.Wish I hadn't opened the door now.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information