1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mancave or( Womancave even) photos.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by eyore, Jun 30, 2012.

1. I know!!!!! It's a disgrace

2. They look like a couple of holiday makers sheltering from the rain.poor soles.

3. Lol,

Its one of those next year I'm choosing where we go love!.....type pictures

4. it's only a machine, man!

• Like Like x 1
  5. you people are just bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ok here she is
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Mine just has a patio, and a tramp has stolen my cover!

7. My sexy Italian beauty lived here
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341519630.920398.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341519609.234659.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341519630.920398.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. CE approved tights..?

9. Lookin hot hot hot !!!! Now turn the red girly around and open the garage door ........

10. Wish I could 

11. I'm assuming you're referring to the laptop :tongue:

12. Definitely not - it's practicality first :biggrin:

Back half contains the workbenches, pillar drill, bench grinder, vice, parts washer and fully stock toolbox. There's a compressor and a MIG welder wedged next to the Maytag beer fridge, and a stereo up on the wall over the parts washer.
    [​IMG]

Front half is storage - racking on the left, bikes sit on the right (one of them on top of the hydraulic lift)

Sorted :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  13. I have a feeling mine may look like this when I get home

628x471.jpg

628x471.jpg

14. OMG I hope not :frown:

15. Don't joke, man, I've been there. Lost a whole stack of bikes, not that any were worth money. Lost my Guzzi V50; that hurt cos I actually loved that bike, the rest were just metal. 3 ft of water in the garage, then I got home (the garage was 2 miles away) and my living room was under about 5". I went down the pub...

16. few pics of my garage buyong lathe was a major mistake, it became a side show all by itself where I would make totally unnneccessary parts and tools because it was fun to play with

DSC00015.JPG

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00102.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. Rain dries ou eventually.Its only slightly better than economic meltdown here.. photo.JPG

photo.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. Heres mine, a workshop as well as storage. Got more bikes but cant get them all in.

garage.jpg

garage2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. Now that's what I call a proper Mancave. Even has pix of semi-dressed women in it!

Where's the Pirelli calendar?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information