1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Market For Panigale R Seems Gloomy

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by ibgarrow, Jul 12, 2023.

1. It’s my old bike. It started at a fiver shy of £22k iirc. It’s a belter. :)

2. Yeah, well not exactly standard with the Termi 4Uscite system and other bits, but I could put it back to standard

3. They pulled that R out when I went to look at my now 1299s, if it was that price a year ago I would of bought it

4. still looking for one??

5. Wish I was mate, might be selling my 1299s myself soon?

• Like Like x 1
  6. At this rate, I think I’ll keep it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Like most R models , usually go down in price then steadily rise back up again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That is not a bad decision.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. it has had demo service about 650 miles ago, its not bad but still pretty high mileage. Seen it today

10. Everything has gone off the boil at the moment.

11. Seems so. That’s the advice I was given from an ex-Ducati dealer. Perhaps things will improve next year. The R is worth more to me than current offers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. It's always going to be a minority who are prepared to spend these sort of amounts on things that aren't essential. I've noticed the place where i bought my bike (V4P) 3500 miles from last Feb for 15.5k, they've just got another in stock same year 6000 miles for 16.5K, so not sure if prices are dying? I've found dealers will often down play the market if they're buying! Different if you're buying from them though!

13. are these Panigale R (2016) noted for the ring wear and oil in airbox?

14. Ha
    Havent heard or read that.
    I know that the water pump seal is a common fault, requiring a complete replacement. I just did mine, rather than spend between £950 and £1150 quoted by dealers.

15. Think there was a recall on the breather unit which caused oil in the air box.

Mine is on 9k miles and been brilliant

16. I love it...
    IMG-20230225-WA0004.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  17. Thanks. Just checked mine-tells me it’s already done or not involved.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. what you asking for it? I am looking, whats mileage, owners, history etc.?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information