1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Market For Panigale R Seems Gloomy

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by ibgarrow, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Think it's just the angle mate, should be the same

2. PM sent

3. Yup. Sidestand angle.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Clutch lever guard? What’s that about?

5. Balance cringey. Plus, they send you two. One for both sides.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hmmm…. Looks, errr- lovely :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Got two in a deal. Looks symmetrical!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thread hi Jack alert….

@bootsam just saw this and thought you might like :D

9. No, esp if its Rosser's one. Guy was a rip off merchant. No, I don't approve of non italian engines in them. For me, it has to be a tuned Lambretta engine. Anyone can shove a more powerful engine in. Running a tuned lambretta engine with your fingers covering the clutch 24/7 is more hardcore. Has to be italian or I'm out.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I need mine done on my 899, that’s mental money though. £950 really? The part is £300 so they wanted £650 labour???

once you did it have you had issues since? I noticed that it’s a newer part number on the new pump

11. 3-4 hours if the exhaust comes off OK ;)

12. Sod that! I’ll do it myself

• Like Like x 1
  13. A dealer quoted me £600+ to fit rearsets to a V2. It’s more complicated than it looks was the explanation.
    I did it myself in about an hour and a half.

• WTF WTF x 1
  14. I’ve got a mate who rebuilds his own Panigale engine (and his S1000rr tbh) so I may take it to see him for the day and do it with him and pay him in beers!

• Like Like x 1
  15. An excellent idea.

16. I thought it was your final fling forever bike, to leave to your heirs!

17. Nothing new.

18. You’re right. But I got the jitters looking at the falling prices! And also got the “fancy a change”-itis bug.

19. the “fancy a change”-itis bug - there's no cure for that! Have you still got the 'motard?

20. Yes. Took that to Croft on an IAM Skills Day in preference to the Panigale (which started me thinking why, at 71, was I persisting keeping something I wasn’t using properly!)
    Oh, and a Monster S4R that’s nearly ready for sale after refurb.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information