Mce - Gone Into Administration

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by bradders, Nov 9, 2021.

1. If it looks too good to be true, it’s probably is…

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. It won't be cheaper if they close down again and announcing all policies have three weeks to run before they are cancelled with ZERO refund.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Just run a quote through compare the wotsit and it’s a tough call between mce at £230.30 or the AA with a competitive £24694.80

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  4. Thing I’m most annoyed about is having 6 months of no claims wiped out with my previous policy cancelled halfway tbh

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Waiting for refund from MCE wonder how long i will have too wait paid in full.

6. These arseholes had the audacity to send me a quote for bike insurance yesterday. The headline price wasn't too bad but I have no idea what was included as I'd never (knowingly) buy insurance from lying pond scum.

I did notice that having four payments added 50% to the premium! ROBBING CNUTS. You would have thought after going bust a few months ago and -reopening the next week- they would have already taken enough of peoples money for nothing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. They are bad THEY WILL SCREW YOU FOR EVERY PENNY THEY CAN stay away will i get my money back we will see .

• Like Like x 1
  8. Got my refund cheque from FSCS today.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Good news ....

It looks like they are working through the motorbike policies at the moment.

10. Got my cheque today also. About 1/4 of my policy value, despite having it cut at 6 months

11. Got written confirmation of NCB this week

• Like Like x 1
  12. I got a cheque today also... loos like I got a 50% refund on the original premium which is about right.
    TBH I didn't think I'd get anything so thats a bonus as far as I am concerned!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I haven't tried to work it out properly, but the refund I got is more than what I expected for the time I had left when the policies were terminated. So, that was a pleasant surprise.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information