1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Mcn Adventure Sport Shootout

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by tobers, Aug 12, 2015.

1. I test rode the S1000XR SE on Saturday, it was a decent bike to ride, quickshifter was nice to use. I took it back after about 40 miles due to horrid vibrations through the bars and footpegs, it felt like there was a swarm of wasps buzzing all the time, all revs and roadspeeds, it just didn't go away....

So I've bought a 1200S Multistrada DVT after a great test ride on Monday.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Robbieben, i didnt get the bmw vibes many people mention but for me the multi was and is in a different league to the bmw s1000xr. Enjoy the multi :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ditto, the whole article was full of contradictions and very poorly written. I felt sick after reading it. I'm not sure I can correctly remember the title, was it..... s1000xr king of the distance destroyers (or something like that) ....then went on to admit the seat was very uncomfortable, only good for 150miles!.....I've not bought MCN since,which is a shame.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information