1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Meet The New Boss

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Expat Jack, Sep 7, 2024.

1. Was this one of yours? Or just one you knew of?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. We were chatting and i WhatsApp’d him about a snotter on eBay. He responded with the one I got. It was more than I had budgeted but I had looked at it previously (on line). A little gentle encouragement and it was the one to have. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Be gentle with the white panels around the pillion seat, the ones with the '1000' on them, they are no longer available new OEM

I managed to find new OEM ones on ebay, at good prices, the left side, with the key hole, came from Slovakia

#43 Robert Colliver, Sep 9, 2024
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2024
    • Useful Useful x 2
  4. Thanks. The snotter had a damaged tail and I checked and couldn’t find any spares. So, quite uncharacteristically for me I decided to get the best one I could find figuring I would spend less over time.

5. If you are considering using it for track days, I would recommend getting an aftermarket fairing kit from MFS in China, panel fitment is excellent, and they are like for like panels, reasonable price too

https://www.motorcyclefairingsale.co.uk/suzuki-fairings/gsx-r1000/k5-2005-2006.html

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. This is one of their fairing kits on a K8 750 that I rebuilt

20231007_164035.jpg 20231007_164016.jpg

7. Are we allowed to ask if you’re going to get the rizla Suzuki leathers and matching hoodie? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. No need. I already have them. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. @Robert Colliver

The chap I got mine from has some brand new genuine fairing parts inc nose cone etc for sale. Not yet advertised. As the ones on my bike are pretty good I passed. Let me know if you want me to contact him for you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I may need a right side lower section, the white bit that says Suzuki on it, whichever moron fitted the exhaust, didn't pay attention to where the clamp bolt was sitting

#50 Robert Colliver, Sep 9, 2024
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2024 at 11:26 AM
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. And an ear-ring?

12. Prince Albert. :punch:

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Lovely that, i've been looking and that one WAS the best available IMO...

• Like Like x 2
  14. EJ has the Durex leathers set too………

• Funny Funny x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information