1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misano 2015 **spoiler**

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Air Duck, Sep 8, 2015.

?
  1. Rossi The Relentless?

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. Marquez The Marauder?

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Lorenzo The Laser?

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  4. Your Gran?

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Vall for the win,, Brads for a podium,, crashalot ?,, well the usual..

2. Yeah I really don't get why he crashes SO much - it's not like it's making him faster like when Stoner was learning his trade and he'd learn something from each crash and be faster next time. Crashslow just seems to bin it and then hold his hands up in disbelief as if an evil force has made him crash...

3. it used to be acceptable when he was pushing uncompetative machinery , but three years later ??? he should have learned some race craft from Brads..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Race craft that delivers top 10 results.. ;)

5. seems you dont watch

6. Really impressed with Bradders recent form.

Errr the other Bradders!

7. Suspect you will find Bradders top 10 quality is not what Crutchlow is after. Top 5 as a minimum. S not much he can learn from bradders.

8. It's because he is an impostor making up the numbers like the rest, there is only 4 bikes that can win and Cal is not on one of them at the moment, I like Cal, but it's not really a fair fight the way the Japanese factory teams have things all to themselves, only rain levels the playing field. I don't think Cal is quite Alien Material either.

Craig

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. OK fuck it. I'm putting wings on the multi. It seems to be the future and I want to stay ahead of the curve.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. So Lorenzo is the shark chasing a determined looking luminous Vale who's just staying ahead?

11. I really hope Joregay mans up and bangs fairings with Flossi, he has to establish some sort of superiority if he has any chance of winning his third & depriving Flossi of his 10th Championship.

Craig

12. Get out...!

Rosie for the win [emoji106]

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. deff for the 749 also :upyeah:

14. 749 already has them. Just spin the round

15. Just trying to keep it interesting, I don't really care at the end of the day?

Craig

16. No problem with the fairing bashing but want that 10th title for VR.

17. he is very popular guy,, ( maybe too much so, re. main letter in MCN this week :Arghh: )

18. Hehe... Bradders 7th, Crashslow 11th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information